gettin my ECU CHIPPED Vtec Kick In AT?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
no shit i dont have money for the turbo and stuff right now so im dealing with what i have right now i work for my stuff mommy and daddy dont just give me stuff like alot of other people

So what, were the intake, header, and exhaust free? Money not spent on those things is money that you could have saved towards a turbo kit. If that's your ultimate goal, then why not do that?

And I'm 30 years old, dickbag. My parents haven't bought shit for me in years. You don't need to talk to me like that...

I've been readin the thread but felt the other members' answers were very sufficient. But I must give my 2-cents now.

Wow....new to the site...and (obviously) new to performance in imports. And now getting defensive when he gets opinions he don't want to hear....? Not good. Chill out or get flamed. Lots of members here will not tolerate it.

Now...I will be yet another person to tell you that a chip is a terribly bad idea. You have absolutely no need. Let people here educate you so you stop putting the cart before the horse. Tons of people put chips on bolt on cars and see no real gains or actually lose power/torque in various parts of the RPM range. Tons of companies made these chips (for mere chump change) and profit off these bad decisions. Bolt on D-Series....bad move to chip it. Especially some eBay "spoon" chip. Stupid VTEC crossover points and bad fuel maps.

I see these crappy chipped cars all the time. The excess fuel that comes out of the exhaust tip is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back