god hates my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my gf's bonneville got shit all down the side, along with fuckin deer hair in the fender, the rim, the door handle, etc. she freaked out. at least it didnt hit the merc. now you got an excuse to pony up for some tizzzite JayDeeEM z-3 fenderz and the mad kickin like wh0a hapPy monster ][{@Rb0][\][ hood y0oO!!!1!!1123 :ph34r: j/k

I just remembered.....

One time, I was about 12 or 13, my dad, my buddy, and I were going camping. We were driving in my dads F250 (brand new at the time) and we see this deer on a hill on the other side of the road.

All the sudden, it jumps on the road, jumps again and SMACK!! We hit the thing. It was a huge deer with antlers and everything. It fell off the font of the truck and was laying down in the road, sliding, spinning in circles just as fast as the truck was going.

We stopped, the deer got up, and hopped across the road and tried to jump this barb wire fence. It didnt make it, got cought on the fence, then died about a half hour later....... my dad's truck was messed up!

Bleah. That's nasty!

We hit a deer in my current housemate's 99 Si right after he bought it (new)... fortunately, he was able to slow down to about 15mph before he came in contact with it. Quite a few of these roads that we drive out here in Austin are covered in deer- maybe we all need to get some of those deer whistles!

you think deer are back, fuck I lived in Anchorage for about a year.

Fucking Moose everywhere man, try to picture a huge horse with massive antelors hitting your CX,

dont feel too bad....

at least the deer wasn't on fire, and didn't ignite your car when you hit it.

god hates my car, too. must be the rotas.

Emoticon Ideas:

Message Forwarded From Loco Honkey

Two ideas... :92CivicCX: is a deer standing, facing to the left, with the head looking at you, then a white hatch comes along from the left, hitting the deer, causing the deer to fly up "off camera" as the hatch goes "off camera" to the right, and then the deer falls back down into a pile of brown fur and red blood.

Second idea is :civicous: or however his name is spelled, and is basically, a front view of an EK with the hood up and animated flames coming up from the engine.

:)

here's a deer story for you.

about 4 years ago, i was playing with a band called IntoTheRed. we played a show, and me, the guitar player, and the bass player were driving home in the bassist's 85ish mustang convertible. we had went to spencer's that day and bought a little blue neon (this was back when that shit was cool), and had it mounted on the dash.

it was like 4 am, and the radar detector went apeshit. we werent speeding too bad, but we had a big blue neon sitting right on the dash. i yanked the neon off, and as we passed the DPS trooper all three of us looked back to see if he was pulling out after us. brandon (Bass player) said 'good call on pulling down the neon, will'. at this point i turned around to look at him (i was in the backseat), and at that instant a HUGE deer raised up over the hood of the car. brandon and billy were both still looking back at the dps trooper. i screamed 'HOLY SHIT!!' and brandon snapped around and jerked the wheel left. the deer landed on the hood, rolled up and shattered the windshield, then rolled on top of the car and fell IN THROUGH THE CONVERTIBLE TOP. another deer ran out from the opposite side of the road and slammed off of the driver's side door, and knocked out the window and fucked up the door pretty bad. brandon yanked the wheel back the other way, and pulled over.

trooper pulls up. were sitting there with a pretty much destroyed 85 mustang, with a huge dead buck sitting on us. 'you boys had anything to drink tonight?'

swear to god, 100% true.

lol- Black sheep (i think thats the right one... chris Farley and the dude from just shoot me who's name escapes me at the moment) ? where they put the deer in the car cuz they think its dead... then it wakes up. lmao

That's "Tommy Boy." :lol:

Just an interesting aside, "Black Sheep" was filmed five miles from where I used to live. :shrug2:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 7 2004, 12:58 AM
That's "Tommy Boy." :lol:

Just an interesting aside, "Black Sheep" was filmed five miles from where I used to live. :shrug2:

yeah, that's it. i gotta buy that movie. haven't seen it in years.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 6 2004, 10:34 PM
Emoticon Ideas:

Message Forwarded From Loco Honkey

Two ideas... :92CivicCX: is a deer standing, facing to the left, with the head looking at you, then a white hatch comes along from the left, hitting the deer, causing the deer to fly up "off camera" as the hatch goes "off camera" to the right, and then the deer falls back down into a pile of brown fur and red blood.

Second idea is :civicous: or however his name is spelled, and is basically, a front view of an EK with the hood up and animated flames coming up from the engine.

:)

someone needs to make thos :D

Back