Good set of tires, wheels and brakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

02SI

I need a good set of tires wheels and brakes for my 02 SI, suspension can wait I got Sprint II, so it should do ok for now, but I need the rest despretly, any suggestions and links would be helpful.

Originally posted by 02SI@Dec 25 2002, 07:46 PM
I need a good set of tires wheels and brakes for my 02 SI, suspension can wait I got Sprint II, so it should do ok for now, but I need the rest despretly, any suggestions and links would be helpful.

Not sure if Rota's will go, but talk to Jason (ALLJDM on here and at www.alljdm.com), he is the best priced and does deals for HondaSwap members!

Pissedoffsol has a set of Volk TE-37's, 16" with tires, they are strait from Japan and come with Parade tires, PM him for more info.

check out america's tire co./discount tire co. for the wheels and tires. they have very good prices, a large selection of brand name stuff, and are probably local. they have good wheel and tire specials too. i got mine from there. they also include lifetime replacement on any defects (free) and for $7 a tire, u get free lifetime balancing and flat repair.

http://www.tires.com

This guy Jason Can he get me Falken Aznies. I think he lives 3 doors down from me. If he drives a white hatchback with spoon wheels. I was quoted 59.99 a tire can you beat that?

Originally posted by civicracer901@Jan 3 2003, 03:03 PM
This guy Jason Can he get me Falken Aznies. I think he lives 3 doors down from me. If he drives a white hatchback with spoon wheels. I was quoted 59.99 a tire can you beat that?

is that for 195/50r15's? if it is, thats a good price.

Back