Got a good laugh from me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh this is BULL shit, post the fuckin video already, i dont think i can control my self any more.

I have not wanted to see a movie so bad since i though fast and the furious was going to be a good movie.

We all knwo where that whent.

This is better than the Iraqui drifters. Thread o' da year!

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 28 2004, 02:20 PM
This is better than the Iraqui drifters. Thread o' da year!
[post=423242]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID

WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID
WE WANT A VID

gallery_31019_185_1101673809.jpg

lol- really need to update that pic with Al from home improvement. that guy doesn't even do that show anymore :D

Chill guys...I'll know what to do on monday. The police were called because of the damage to the garage. They don't know who he is, but the paper put a discription of his car in the paper and worte a story about the dangers of internet dating. It'll be up soon...don't wet yourself until you see it!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 29 2004, 09:37 AM
damage to the garage? where did that come from?
[post=423552]Quoted post[/post]​

i think when he pulled forward and backed out

as a legal aside....

if your boy ends up getting into shit for this, sue match.

according to their policy, you must be 18 to sign up and register on their site. so, its not your fault. and you didn't do anything but TALK to the girl, so hes not in shit.
but the girl posed as someone else, and is thus, liable for fraud.

I kinda aroused by this talk of car wrecks, pissed off parents, morally devoid children, sex and video... am I the only one ?

-> Steve

Prolly.

Ok, I'm going over there now and I'll be able to post from his house. I'm not sure of exactly what damage was done, but when he backed out of the garage, he had to turn while he was still in the garage to make the angle to get around her parents car. We're not sure if his bumper forced the trash cans into the wall. Who knows. I've driven by a couple times to see the damage...all I notice are the ruts in the yard. But I'm getting out of here. Be back on in a few.

Back