Got a good laugh from me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haven't heard from her since*.

*Which means, I haven't returned her calls.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA

nice, you score pics or a video?
lol

or was it one of those "i hope my friends never find out about this" kinda girls...?

He'll probably call you tonight crying saying he has just been raped by a man.

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 19 2004, 02:54 PM
I met a girl via OkCupid.com about a month ago... drove 45 minutes, boned like monkeys for a few hours... spent the night... woke up and boned again, came home... haven't heard from her since*.

*Which means, I haven't returned her calls.

Here's her photo-
gallery_31889_192_1100886265.jpg

[post=419302]Quoted post[/post]​

Its late, I just got home and he left a message for me to call him in the morning. I'll update you as soon as I know anything. He sounded kinda funny on his message. We'll see what happened.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Nov 20 2004, 02:15 AM
He sounded kinda funny on his message.

Give him a break, being raped by a 7 foot black guy who you thought was going to be a chick will do that to ya.

You guys ready for this shit... I just got back from his house and listen to this. He talks to her on the phone and thinks every thing’s ok. He tells her that he doesn't date much and that he might bring his camera to take some photos of the night. They had made plans to go out to eat at some Mexican place around here. Anyway, he goes to her house at 6 last night. Has his little miniDV camera in hand and knocks on the door. She opens the door and he said he started laughing. She looks like she 14 maybe 15 at the most. She asked him why he was laughing at her and he says whatever and asks to see her drivers license. Well amazingly enough after her not wanting to show it, she get is out. SHE'S 16! Anyway that dumbass decides to sit around and talk to her "for a few minutes"…however long that was I don't know... They were on her front porch and her garage door starts to open. Her mom and dad pull up blocking him in the driveway. He has her drivers license and video camera in hand and they're sitting in front of her house. Well as soon as her dad gets out of the car (her mom stays in) she says "I'm not old enough to date!" loud enough that her dad could hear it. By this time he was standing up turning for his car. Well at that the dad says "What the hell is going on here?" My buddy just keeps walking to his car and gets in and starts up. He's blocked, so he couldn't just leave. The dad talks to his daughter and comes over to his car and says "Son, we need to talk here." He said he didn't even look at the guy, but notices the mom in the rear view dialing her cell phone and decides to get the fuck out. Get this, he pulls half way into their garage, backs out smashing their full trash can against the wall of the garage, around their car into the yard and halls ass out of there. The dad was trying to run down his car as he rips ruts in the grass. He gets home and realizes that he still has her drivers license. Dumbass!
First thing I said after he gets done telling me this “story†over the phone is BULLSHIT! He just says, “Come over.†I get there and he gives me her license and plays the tape! He recorded everything…he forgot to turn off the camera after he does his little “BangBus†intro as he’s driving up to her house. He’s going to post the shit on his ftp tonight when he gets it transferred. Needless to say it’s a fucking funny video…I told him to leave it raw, but that could get him in trouble. We’ll see what he does.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 20 2004, 07:23 PM
shit uo here it 14
[post=419844]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck this...I'm moving...what the hell state are you from???

edit-
And in whatever country you're from, do they have to be willing?

well its not his fault that she lied about her age. blame her little 16 year old ass for that shit. what you all gonna do about her license? id go late at nite and put it in her mailbox in a different car and be done with it.

Back