Got a good laugh from me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 20 2004, 07:48 PM
well its not his fault that she lied about her age. blame her little 16 year old ass for that shit. what you all gonna do about her license? id go late at nite and put it in her mailbox in a different car and be done with it.
[post=419868]Quoted post[/post]​

burn it?

I'd cut shred it, then send it back to her in the mail because she fucked him over.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 20 2004, 08:10 PM
I'd cut shred it, then send it back to her in the mail because she fucked him over.
[post=419878]Quoted post[/post]​

with your friend's address as the return address

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 20 2004, 08:20 PM
Preferably not with your friend's return address, put the address of some random person on the return adress.
[post=419881]Quoted post[/post]​

Nono your friends return address and a photo id of him

or

someone you really hate

but i say your friend and a pic of him

You guys are wrong...
I may need this post deleted soon if he finds his way here...
He was still planning on "taking her out". Its kinda hard to hear on the video when he played it last night, but you can make out him saying, "Well do you just want to hang out here tonight?" and you can't hear her, but she must have said no or she can't or something...but about 10 seconds later is when her parents get home and the last thing you hear is What the fuck....kinda quiet, then loud...I'm too young to date...or whatever she yells. Its a riot. He hasn't started messing with transfering it yet. I'm scared to tell him I'm going to post it all over the web and people are waiting on him...we may not get it. If all else fails, I'll go over there and take it from him tonight and do it myself. I'll be all stealth like.

:ph34r:

We're going to wipe down the dl and drop it in the mail box on the corner. That should find its way back to her I think.

I know that wiping down things with Gasoline will wash away prints, but I'm sure you guys will just use a cloth. ^_^

Remember, be Ninja-Like when you get the tape lol!

I've called him 4 times since I've been home...I'm just going over there now. I'm almost twice his size...that tape is mine. But yeah, stealth may be better....for sure!

Wheres waldo? Owwps wrong thread...Mission fialed, beer owned me. Lost site of targat. Mission aborted like cheneys daughter's child. Drunk words please delete!

lmao! i knew this was going to turn into something good!! haha

yeah, so if i rolled up and the girl looked 16, i would have went up to her dad and been like, dude- do you knoww hat you're daughter is doing? she posed as some xxxx aged chick online. get her ass in trouble witht he rents.

but this way makes for a better video :D

:lmao: That's hilarious!

I want to see this video.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Nov 20 2004, 11:02 PM
Wheres waldo? Owwps wrong thread...Mission fialed, beer owned me. Lost site of targat. Mission aborted like cheneys daughter's child. Drunk words please delete!
[post=419946]Quoted post[/post]​

Funniest thing I've heard all day. Not saying much, but very funny none the less.

On hold for a few more days...Lets just say this video will have a news paper clipping to go with it. It may be more serious that expected, but its getting more funny. I'll let you know more about it monday evening if I can. I've got the tape too, but that needs to stay off until at least monday too.

Back