Got Bored

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

This happened just a little while ago when it warmed up a bit. I work at Canadian Tire in the garage and i was able to snag a relatively new set of eagle GPSs. Here they are.

s3e2f5f0cc0515.jpg

There they go

s3e2f5f5274a24.jpg

s3e2f5f5bb43e3.jpg

They had about 9/32 of tread left on them when i got them

s3e2f5f6b30463.jpg

Then we had a tire fight for some reason ;)

s3e2f5fc18a9b4.jpg

s3e2f5fcc43cec.jpg

I drove by where this all happened today and was surprised to see two ruts cut into the pavement where my tires were :eek:

LMFAO, I've had a horrible week. But that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Destruction as a form of entertainment is always good for stress levels :D

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 22 2003, 11:09 PM
LMFAO, I've had a horrible week. But that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Destruction as a form of entertainment is always good for stress levels :D

:werd:!!! :D

ROFL!!! niiiccceee

a tire fight must be fun :D

tires fights are fun until someone gets hurt lol. i know that a bunch of us got into one at big 10 one time and then my friend got hurt because he was hit hard with a tire and was knocked to the ground, hit his head. he was ok but we haven'thad anymore since then lol

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 23 2003, 12:07 AM
ROFL!!! niiiccceee

a tire fight must be fun :D

Tire fights are loads of fun. Unfortunately the air was really cold and we all got very tired very fast, then we went out drinking :beer:

that sounds like fun dude, i would love to rip up some tires that i did not even pay for, and i would really love to throw tires at my buddies, nice pics of the event. :D

I dont know who changes tires by the hundreds in the states but at any Canadian Tire store in Canada, there is a compound in behind the garage. That is where all the old tires are kept. Youd be amazed at how many good tires people throw out tires that are in good shape still. If you want to, just ho the fence and look for a few tires your size. The ones i used came off a Toyota and were just a little weather checked.

P.S. If your planning on doing this, dont do it if its going to rain or snow the next day. I woke up to wet streets and had the scariest drive into work. Its amazing how little traction bald tires have on wet pavement. Driving through town at about 40 Km, all i would do is just give a little more gas and the tires would break lose and start spinning.

Back