great

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when your alone there is no use, but get like 5 or 6 of your boys and smoke, guarantedd laughs and great memories, all the time :blink:

What I find interesting is going to my friends Kaylan and Dereks (tehy have a band) And they jam and shit. Thats fun. Other stuff that is fun/interested, watching movies with my girlfriend or friends. Going out with my friends just to get a bit to eat. Basically I'm a home body. well sometimes theres times I want to go out. But why pay $35 to get into a building, when I can go to my friends house, one of the many I have chill, play PS2 XBOX whatever, play pool. Just chill and not have to payu for anything? Thats what Im interested in.

I never smoked by myself. I was always with someone. I went with a friend to some chicks house, 1st Semester my Freshman year, we smoked some, watch Infrailty or someshit movie. Laughed our asses off, then her X-BF called and was all like Im going to come over and beat the shit outta whoevers there. So I left.

so true, i respect that im exactley the same way, but you only have one life, dont be cheap, go out variety is the spice of life, go spend your money and enjoy yourself

Originally posted by 93stockhatch@Mar 16 2004, 12:55 PM
okay let me put it this way

ive been to clubs outside of the city, and you cant compare

go to a club like soundfactory or exit, or this new club black,

it starts at like 10 saturday night and doesnt finish untill like 10 sunday night, its called after hours, i dont do drugs, just smoke weed once in a while, who doesnt?
any way
there is no expirience like a city club, theme parties, they have shows, it is the sickest techno and house music out at the time, you have a good vibe, everyone there is out for a good time, you have some idiot druggies, not some id say about 75% are druggies, but the other 25% have the time of their life, its insane,
its 60 dollars to get in after 4 am but if you get there before 4 am its onl 35 dollars, which isnt bad, do you know what its like getting to a club at 12 at night and not leaving till 10 the next night,, its all dark, you go out on the roof for ciggarettes and its dark, then light then dark again, its insane, you see people doing everyday things out on the street from the roof, but your still in the club from the night before, for all you that say clubs and bars are gay, what are the things you find interesting besides cars, im just curious, not trying to be a dick, my .02 :)

some of us have these STRANGE, RARE things called......

you ready for this?

JOBS!!!!!!

Originally posted by driverunknown@Mar 15 2004, 10:22 PM
:violin:

$60.00? Did you get head with that at least? I would have expected a free girl for that price. Damn that's a few weeks worth of gas for me.

:yes: :withstupid:

Holy shit Pierre's was only 5 bucks and I thought that sucked...

60 bucks to get in? fuck that...

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 16 2004, 10:18 AM
8:35 AM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! what is wrong with you people?!?!?!

NYC is just a 24-hour kind of place. In college, I'd go down to the Big Apple with my gf's and go to these private clubs that'd be open all night and around 7am, a continental breakfast buffet would be set up on the bars. $60 cover is cheap for NYC. But if people are in there all weekend long, I expect that they'd at least be on speed or something to stay awake...

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 17 2004, 01:03 AM

some of us have these STRANGE, RARE things called......

JOBS!!!!!!

Yeah...you've had yours for what? a month now??

:lol:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

a job for a month "civious" >>> no job at all "rev8k: :p :ph34r:

well, i don't know your current state - but I do recall you stating a response in relation to posting an avg of 25 perday.

FUN: well its subjective - different for all people.

Me - now that I am 25 I turned into somewhat of a tool :ph34r: :spin:
- I like to read books on my spare time now and while I was working
- Car mags always
- Picked up hunting as a little hobby
- Decided to pursue another undergraduate degree in Accounting
- I study 3 hours a day for the GMAT - which I am taking in fucking august of this year
- sometimes drink, but when I do it's excessive, as most of you know :ph34r:
- Learning this fucking macromedia Flash progam, which is killing me

so in all essence, I tend to watch a monitor for majority of the day and work parttime now, since I left my job, at my fathers business.

although I did go out to a club this past weekend and heres the cliftnotes version of my rare experience:

-went to club
-paid no cover
-paid 10 bucks for a LT
-bought about 7 LT's
-danced with some coed for the University of Buffalo
-went to the beach till about 5am
-woke up in my bed, not knowing her name or what I did - just vauge clips of the evening

so when all that is said and done, I would have rather went to bed early. Got up sober the next day and actually did something contructive on sunday. But what the hell, Ass is always the tradeoff with doing something rational :)

a job for a month "civious" >>> no job at all "rev8k:

well, i don't know your current state - but I do recall you stating a response in relation to posting an avg of 25 perday.

I worked for my dad for 2 years, worked at another place for 7 months, quit both and have had this job for 3 months. I do another part time job a few nights a week for 15/hr under the table too. :D

;)

i work over 50 hours a week and go to school full time.........

ready for this....

you're fucking point?

Back