GSR boost build 2012!!! Going for 800hp+

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice. lets see a video of that thing!!!:bash:

Sick build thread I'm in for for the long run with it!
Very inspirational! Hope for the best in your build! And post vids man

Sick build thread I'm in for for the long run with it!
Very inspirational! Hope for the best in your build! And post vids man
Thanks for the Kind Words everyone.
Also I have a Youtube Accound, youtube.com/megamarshal. I post just Random videos there...
I will post Dyno and Street Pulls here soon, when it finally happnes:)... Still a ton of work to do..

keep up the good work marshal, I live in your "state" and would more than happy to get you in touch with CG, he's a polarizing guy but once you get to know him he's a cool dude. I consider him one of my friends (i guess since he answers my calls...lol) and could tune your bseries with his eyes closed. I've known him for years. he tuned my REX on elements dyno in ogden and it turned out great.

keep up the good work marshal, I live in your "state" and would more than happy to get you in touch with CG, he's a polarizing guy but once you get to know him he's a cool dude. I consider him one of my friends (i guess since he answers my calls...lol) and could tune your bseries with his eyes closed. I've known him for years. he tuned my REX on elements dyno in ogden and it turned out great.
For sure having Cortney Tune it would be best. But, because of past words and issue's, I don't think he's an option...

That whole engine bay is beautiful.
Thanks man!

Here is a Link to a Video I posted on Youtube--- http://youtu.be/gWsGB3YfJ18
The random ass pics are kind of Outdated(I have change things a bit)

AND, I started it up for the first time today, running EXCELLENT as of today 10/12/2012.

Dyno/Street Chaos Videos coming soon (if Winter doesn't F it up before then)...

Last edited:
I got a question...

Did you deal directly with Comp for that turbo? I mean, did you call them or go in and ask for suggestions? Did you order directly from them? If you did order from them, how long did it take to get your turbo?

Im on the fence between 2 companies right now, and Comp is one of em.

I got a question...

Did you deal directly with Comp for that turbo? I mean, did you call them or go in and ask for suggestions? Did you order directly from them? If you did order from them, how long did it take to get your turbo?

Im on the fence between 2 companies right now, and Comp is one of em.
Let me just put this out there I FUCKING LOVE THAT TURBO:rimshot: you just look at it and it starts spinning!

No, I did not deal with them Directly. And, honestly I didn't recieve my Turbo until about 8months after I paid for it(that was not Comp Turbo's fault;)
Long Story Short, I Loaned a Tuner $1,300. I told him rather then paying me back Cash, work your connection and get me a good deal on a Turbo. That Turbo Retails for $2,100, I paid $1,300.
I could set you up with someone who could probably have it shipped to your door $1,700-$1,800.

I HIGHLY suggest giving Comp a call 1-909-599-5757. They will help you select the best Turbo for your car and your Budget;)

Thanks for the info. Ive heard good about em. The only complaint Ive heard was that its a long wait to receive the pieces. I havent heard of anyone not getting em though.

Ive seen some good results from turbos they suggest and build for customers. Definitely know what theyre doin.

Ive seen some good results from turbos they suggest and build for customers. Definitely know what theyre doin.
Indeed they do! I wouldn't image it would take Longer then a Month. My AFI Manifold on the other hand took a while to recieve...

I updated the video Link:
AEM EMS GSR ID2000 e85 - YouTube

Figured I may as well put the last week/end of the project for the year in the Video. The Motor is chillen in my bedroom:mad:

I Google/Images Comp Turbo and only found a few Raw Pictures, mostly just Advertisement Pics. Hopefully this add to it.
016.jpg

More updated Bay shots ,of 1st day the GSR Fired up. 4days later car was completely Stripped Down. Hope to make some big changes for 2013.
015-5.jpg

AFI Turbo ID2000 AEM Skunk2

012-5.jpg

Precision Turbo Fullrace Hondata b18c gsr

I won't one, I was thinking about putting a GSR in my 95 DX and turbo charging it down the road. With motor and all, how much do you think you have invested in this? And how much time do you have tied up in it? Just wondering what I'm up against. Right now I'm working on suspension and brakes.

Update: 3/7/2013

001-8.jpg

And, some hotty I modded for youtube...
:eek:

Last edited:
Back