GSR boost build 2012!!! Going for 800hp+

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright updates. This thing is pretty exhausting but still battling through it.

The Damage....

Video...Some of the 2014 fun. I pushed the Car ALOT harder then in these videos. Still never got the chance to turn the boost up higher than 11psi before that valve gave up on me.

you rebuilding?
Because of the fact I know a few people was happy to hear I dropped a valve YES!!

Kept me down for 3weeks. Hopefully sometime next week. Unfortunatly I had to sale that badass Cam kit fund the repairs. But, atleast I should get to turn the boost up this time...

i would run stock axels unless your trans is built.....i would rather break axles then transmissions!
haha yea, I broke 2 in 2013 and 1 in 2014. Thankfully a nice company has a lifetime warranty hush hush...
Little bit of 2013
Unfortuanly I bought faulty T from evco and somehow it made it through qc never having the stem of the T drilled out. So I never got into boost control... This year the car was already to much for the street so I never bothered turning it up. But, will be at the Drag Strip soon.

Got the new Vtach Cams Degreed.
Just waiting on the Turbo to ship back from being Balanced and the fun Should begin again on Saturday:) Hope I don't run into any bullshit and can sit down, relax and haul some ass.
To much work past 2weeks...

Back