GTM Supercar replica Kit

Sexy?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think the biggest turn off to these things are insurance and the dmv.
insuring and registering a kit car is no picnic.

me? ha! i'm broke. No, better yet, i'm in debt up to my eyeballs.

2009 is a get out of debt year for me. i'm making 0 major purchases this year unless i have to (ie, car breaks down, tv blows up, etc)

thought you were g2g? you should sell a vehicle or 2 ;) lol

i bought a lot of shit for the house the past couple months... the stove, washer/dryer, living room set, dining china for 12, then there was the 1000 deductible to get the M fixed, etc etc... then xmass came and i have 3 little nieces

all in all, i racked up 17k on my credit card before i knew it.
it's nothing to be worried about, but i just don't like it lingering on me.

i've budgeted 2k a month towards it, so by fall i should be out. i only have 3% on my card, so it's cheap enough. Plus, i earned a shit ton of BMW points :D

me? ha! i'm broke. No, better yet, i'm in debt up to my eyeballs.

2009 is a get out of debt year for me. i'm making 0 major purchases this year unless i have to (ie, car breaks down, tv blows up, etc)

tv blows up?
last i checked, television wasnt a necessity.
cars neither.

when you have a 100 mile commute and a state with 0 public transportation, a car is a necessity.

tv not so much

when you have a 100 mile commute and a state with 0 public transportation, a car is a necessity.

tv not so much

either that, or a reason to develop buns of steel.

either that, or a reason to develop buns of steel.

do you think perhaps someday you might wake up in the morning, not smoke yourself retarded, and say to yourself "hey, i think im going to actually try to make sense today"??????

Viking's are awesome. Where did you buy from?

Go for it!!!

What exactly do you guys not like about it(for those that say no)? It looks decent, but those performance numbers are great.

Yeha, now just imagine sending that bitch to Lingenfelter for a twin turbo package :)...omg..i think i just cummed my pants

Back