Gummi Bears are good for you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Man... I love living in the Northwest. It makes me feel good to know that the most we have to worry about around here is how to make candy *clean* your Goddamn teeth.

Gummi Bears are known to the state of California to cause Cancer.

Sorry guys, You're about one border away from them being hazardous to your health.

i love gummi bears :) i can eat like a hole huge bag (its like a 10lb bag) in a few days. they are so addicting.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 12 2005, 09:13 PM
i love gummi bears :) i can eat like a hole huge bag (its like a 10lb bag) in a few days. they are so addicting.
[post=553534]Quoted post[/post]​

From costco? If so its 6 lbs....

I downed one last week mon-fri. It was horrible. I seriously put on like 5lbs of fat and had to fast for the last 4 days to get rid of it.

Originally posted by Callidus@Sep 13 2005, 01:25 PM
Skittles....hands down
[post=553745]Quoted post[/post]​

by far, the best.

Come on now, nothing, and I mean nothing can hold a candle to a Haribo Peach... orange and clear peachy gumminess with sugar all over it.... mmmmm... I'm going to buy some right now....

I don't really like the peaches. Anyway, this is a thread about gummi bears :).

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 13 2005, 07:53 PM
I don't really like the peaches. Anyway, this is a thread about gummi bears :).
[post=553991]Quoted post[/post]​

I got off work today...

Went to the gas station and bought cigarettes and gummy bears... I kept thinking about that article all day. lol

mmm gummy bears.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Sep 13 2005, 09:13 PM
I got off work today...

Went to the gas station and bought cigarettes and gummy bears... I kept thinking about that article all day. lol

mmm gummy bears.
[post=554003]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Same here. But I bought like a 6 or 7 pound back of 'em. I figure it will last me maybe until tomorrow. :)

everything in the state of california causes cancer..... even the mail box... probably contains lead, but theyre fairly new. like 2-3 years.

Back