h22 ek questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96ekhatch

I am in the process of buying another ek hatch and i can't decide hwich way to go. I was just trying to get some opinions on the h22 in the ek and maybe some of you guys who have done it could let me know what mods you have and what your track times are. That way i know when i swap it what about i'll be looking at it, its going to have full interior skunk 2 coilovers, skunk 2 front and rear camber kit with 16x7 inch wheels with nitto neo gen's and the h22 with i/h/e. If you guys could post your 1/4 mile times and mod list that'd be great thanks.

i asked for 2 things for track times and what you have done to the motor wtf is your problem unless you have an ek hatch with an h22 in it or something that might help me with my situation then don't come starting shit on my thread.

dude get a fucking clue...this is shit you can google. if i posted everytime i had a question about a cat fart or a watermelon seed people would get tired of it. just learn to google/search the forums...thats all i ask. i googled h22a builds and came up with a shit ton...try it before posting things like this. thats all im saying...not trying to be a dick.

None of what came up in google answered my question i'm trying to figure out what people on this site are running with an h22 in an ek hatch. How hard is that to answer without telling me to go to google ya know where google took me first honda-tech, And that was just a build not track times i just wanna find out if i put an h22 in my ek what around it would run. Now if you don't have that info don't even read my thread cause your not helping and by directing me to another site where i'm gunna have to ask another question isn't helping either.

I just remembered a saying " fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still retarted". So i'm done arguing with you if you don't want to help me then don't post anything on my thread maybe someone will have 30 seconds out of their day to say hey i ran this with my h22 in my ek and i have this done to it.

I am in the process of buying another ek hatch and i can't decide hwich way to go. I was just trying to get some opinions on the h22 in the ek and maybe some of you guys who have done it could let me know what mods you have and what your track times are. That way i know when i swap it what about i'll be looking at it, its going to have full interior skunk 2 coilovers, skunk 2 front and rear camber kit with 16x7 inch wheels with nitto neo gen's and the h22 with i/h/e. If you guys could post your 1/4 mile times and mod list that'd be great thanks.

My advice:
Ditch the 16's in favor of a set of lightweight 15's or smaller.
-Traction bars
-Solid mounts
-Excellent tires

A stock H22 hatch with the above mods will outrun that same swap with just bolt ons.

Put it to the pavement where it is actually useable. Don't worry about making more at the flywheel, you're just going to spin the tires harder.

Yea i know i wasn't really worried about making anymore hp to the flywheel, but i was just trying to see what people are running with just a basic stock set up in an ek with bolt on's. My friend has an h22 swap for sale with a built head with stage 2 cams and i was trying to buy this ek hatch and was gunna put that in and was jsut trying to see what people were doing with them in the 1/4 mile just so i had an idea. Yea 15's are probably better and lighter but i have the 16's available to me right now. I'll look into some traction bars but for right now if i can get this set up i'm just gunna have the set up dyno tuned with the suspension and camber kit's. Then i'll get traction bars and i'll be getting hasport mounts for it. But seriously if you don't ahve anything constructive to say then please leave there's no point in starting more shit then whats been started i was simply asking for some input to see what people were running with an h22 in an ek so i know weather to go that route or somewhere else. so why is this thread some shit?

Back