h22 in a ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

ok i am thinking about putting an h22 in my civic got a b16 in there now and i am ok with it but i want more. i was thinking boost but i don't want to deal with turbos really i want to stay n/a with out spending 10000 on a motor. so i was thinking about an stock h22 with a small super charger. now what i wanted to know is what do i need as far as mounts and stuff. i know i need a mount kit. now i was wondering about the springs do i need to change them? and what should get? what about the linkage? i know they are cable trannys but do they make a customs linkage that is shaft? can anyone help me before i buy my h22

i kept cable in my EG w/h22. its fine to me. SC would be fun, but a good tune with Type-s pistons would be cheaper, and you could spray it. only stressin it when you need to.

i switched to integra springs, GSRs to compensate for the slight weight gain.

Originally posted by nismogod@May 23 2005, 08:52 PM
i kept cable in my EG w/h22. its fine to me. SC would be fun, but a good tune with Type-s pistons would be cheaper, and you could spray it. only stressin it when you need to.

[post=502744]Quoted post[/post]​

or you could buy mine. lol.

Originally posted by nismogod+May 23 2005, 08:53 PM-->
@May 23 2005, 08:52 PM

[post=502744]Quoted post[/post]​

or you could buy mine. lol.
[post=502746]Quoted post[/post]​

buy mine and i will buy yours
b16 4dr you can't go wrong with that!!

i went to gator. but there is a "compatible list" available. i can give you the numbr for gaotr if you want, its all garunteed. but you can mix-match parts if you want to get a usuable set of axles. lemme know

Back