h22 in odyssey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, anybody? Can this be done? I know the tranny should bolt up. I need to know.....

ok without fabrication. The f motor is in the ist gen ody so I figured the same basics would apply for h22 into accord. I am looking for anyone who has done it. I would like to know if the engine bay has enough room.

you are correct it will work and just follow instructions for an accord

The real question is..........

WHY?

But yeah it should work. Id think you could just swap it straight over (keep the old trans unless you can get an auto trans h22).

Originally posted by reikoshea@Sep 4 2005, 07:30 PM
The real question is..........

WHY?

But yeah it should work. Id think you could just swap it straight over (keep the old trans unless you can get an auto trans h22).
[post=549606]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I'm workin' wit'. Besides, aren't you tired of the same old swaps day in and day out? Remember when a civic with a regular b16 was a really really fast car? Now everybody has one. It's almost strange to see an unswapped civic. Besides, I have a growing family and a minivan is a must. I sold my b series civic for this van and it's still in me.......

I guess that makes sense. Let us know how you do...then take it to the track...id love to see the heads turn.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 10:00 PM
I'm sure you can make it stick too.

H22-T in a minivan would be unexpected.
[post=551101]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

It actually wouldn't be THAT much faster- but it's definitely a nice engine to have, and still be a noticeable increase in speed over the stock engine. If I was going to swap an H22 into an Odyssey, I'd want to mod the engine a bit more once it was in.

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 8 2005, 12:09 AM-->
92civicb18b1
@Sep 7 2005, 10:00 PM
I'm sure you can make it stick too.

H22-T in a minivan would be unexpected.
[post=551101]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

It actually wouldn't be THAT much faster- but it's definitely a nice engine to have, and still be a noticeable increase in speed over the stock engine. If I was going to swap an H22 into an Odyssey, I'd want to mod the engine a bit more once it was in.
[post=551119]Quoted post[/post]​

ummmmmm turbo

the new odysseys are pretty fast as it is...my friend's wife has one...its pretty quick...nice acceleration and speed...its got the VTEC engine it in....I would put a turbo'd H22 in it..screw the N/A

The N/A V6 is quick as hell for a minivan. I was passed pretty easily by one while beating the shit out of a tercel doing 108 when I was going to FL.

ahhh...the tercel...people say the name and makes me laugh...i just keep thinking 3 cyl 3 speed...makes ya laugh.

Back