H22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AccludeDreamer

I have a 95 4door Accord lx...I want to put an H22 in it, but I was wondering if the H22a type s would work or do I have to go with the regular H22...also, If I was to turbo it, what turbos would fit??

I have a 93 4 door accord lx and I put a h22a in it no problem, used f22a1 tranny mounts and harness. From what I have seen and know the T3/T4 turbos will fit this motor. I really dont know the diffrence between the type s and regular motor. Oh btw I have a JDM h22a. Dropped right in no problem at all.

I have a 95 4door Accord lx...I want to put an H22 in it, but I was wondering if the H22a type s would work or do I have to go with the regular H22...also, If I was to turbo it, what turbos would fit??

Any H22 will work, you just need a proper ECU setup to make it work. As for turbos, there aren't specific ones that fit an H22, because an H22 wasn't designed for turbo from the factory. You'll need to buy a turbo manifold, and the manifold will be specific to certain turbos...

I have a jdm H22A in my '98 Civic. It has a modified RevHard turbo kit w/ a Hondata S300. If you want to go turbo. Get the S300, a good turbo kit and get it professionally tuned. Otherwise you will jsut blow it up. :)

Back