H22A Vs. H23A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat up im new here and i just wanted to say that there is a jdm h23 dohc vtec its very rare its only found in jdm accord wagons.if i was you i would go for that engine it has 210 hp stock and it will smoke the hell out of the h22.im running that same engine in my prelude and it it fast.the engine is cheap its about 1800 dollars with shipping try JDMengines.corp they have that engine and many more

Check the dates before you post dude. This thread is over a year old...

Yes there is a h23a with v-tec. It is a jdm motor it comes out of a honda accord, i thinks a 96+. It has a blue valve cover. I dont know the hp. So maybe you could get that v-tec head and ecu that would be alot less mess!!

Check the dates before you post dude. This thread is over a year old...

Yes there is a h23a with v-tec. It is a jdm motor it comes out of a honda accord, i thinks a 96+. It has a blue valve cover. I dont know the hp. So maybe you could get that v-tec head and ecu that would be alot less mess!!
:eek:o:eek:o:eek:o:eek:

Isn't a H23A a non vtec? And a H22A is a vtec motor right?
I could be wrong but I think I am right. For all motor it does not matter which motor you go with but I think boosting you would want a H22A.
I hope I am right.

how did you get 2500+ posts and not know that? also h23 would give you a fractional spool advantage buth22 is in fact a vtec motor so that has its advantages perhaps you could go with a combo to get displacment for the spool time and vtec to help in general. from my understanding h series arent the strongest underboost so i would deffinalty sleeve which ever one you decide to go with

Can i put a JDM Honda H23 Accord Prelude DOHC VTEC Euro R 99 engine in my F22 (oddy 97). The eigine comes with ECU, wiring harness and Automatic Transmission. But I don't think I'll have use for the tranny, since my Oddy already got one. Can anyone help me as to the way to go about doing the swap? Thanks

Can i put a JDM Honda H23 Accord Prelude DOHC VTEC Euro R 99 engine in my F22 (oddy 97). The eigine comes with ECU, wiring harness and Automatic Transmission. But I don't think I'll have use for the tranny, since my Oddy already got one. Can anyone help me as to the way to go about doing the swap? Thanks

This thread is fuckin' old moron. Check the dates next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back