Header For Dohc Zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

does anyone make a header for DOHC ZC? i would like a DC sports, but im not sure if they have one. will the header from a D16 whatever from the old school integras fit?

I inquired about this a while back and DC said you had to use the top piece from one and the bottom from another,effectivly you'd have to buy two so I didn't look further.Maybe they added something to the line up,give em a call.

No No NO! The same header fits. 1pc or 2pc. The only thing you need to do is cut a notch out of the header where it meets the head. Right on the lower corner under the #1 cyl. Do a damn search cause I have seen numerous sites that state this. Do a search for the 92-95 civic EX/Si greddy turbo kit on a ZC. You will find it! There are even pics of where to cut.

trim-header.jpg

Here is where you trim. I found this in like 20 seconds on google doing a SEARCH!
here is the site I found it on...
http://www.gamesbbs.com/~dmoore/turbo.htm
:owned:

right on...i happen to have that header on my car RIGHT now...

KNOWLEDGE....im still very interested in buying your swap....
when you are able to come down. let me know, i'll be sure to have the $$$ to buy it from you.

Knowledge, Make sure you check the money to make sure its not counterfiet.

LMAO Jeff! Well as it looks now I will be gone 3-6 months. So that will give you at least 3 months to save up $700.

Sorry I leave tomarrow! Contact ZC_89HATCH for the sale of the complete DOHC ZC swap!

Originally posted by knowledge@Jan 20 2003, 07:20 PM
Sorry I leave tomarrow! Contact ZC_89HATCH for the sale of the complete DOHC ZC swap!

Kinda hard... the fucktard has been banned again.. :lol:

Back