headers for h22a eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DAallday

I have a EG with a jdm h22a in it. i want an aftermarket header for it that's in the 350 dollar range. i want something decent that looks better than stock. Any ideas on a header that'll work for my setup. thanks

i wouldnt think so just a h22 header. i had a h22a in my hatch and i just put prelude h22 headers on it and it fit just as it should

I have a EG with a jdm h22a in it. i want an aftermarket header for it that's in the 350 dollar range. i want something decent that looks better than stock. Any ideas on a header that'll work for my setup. thanks

do i need a custom header for that setup?

So is the engine already in your car? If so, then I assume you're using the stock manifold at the moment? After-market Prelude headers are going to be the same shape as the stock manifold, so I don't understand why you think you'd need a custom one. And for that price range, you'd be looking at DC, Greddy, Apex'i, Edelbrock, etc. You can get a Megan header that's essentially a copy of the DC for a bit cheaper...

oh i would definatly go with megan she is so nice haha (sorry couldnt resist)

do a little reasearch, i have seen some headers hang down really low in eg's. the h22 already sits lower than most b series, so read around a little bit.

Back