heard worst thing tonite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

Ok I was at wawa(local convience store) and My friends and I are all sitting there talkin....so out of the corner of my eye, I see a 90`-93 integra and it sounds like shit. I walk up to the kid, and was like whats wit the exhaust. he was like I didnt have any mufflers to weld onto the downpipe, except a mustang 40 series flowmaster. well, then engine was a differnt story, it had a GSR turbo in it running at 13 lbs of boost. this kid took off and laid wheels out for like 60 feet, and it sounded like shit then the bov hit and he was gone. dont judge a car by its exhaust, because I would of rolled up next to this thing and been like its a POS, and get my ass handed to me in a doggy bag.

everything else was stock...stock rims, stock ride height, body, paint. if you looked at just the engine bay you would think it was a show/race car. then you look at exterior and your like
:blink: :wtf2:

i like the some-what sleeper look..

i like to have a little body mods, nothing like body kits, but subtle little things like shaved trim, antenna, etc. carbon fiber is always good too :D

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Apr 17 2004, 11:47 PM
everything else was stock...stock rims, stock ride height, body, paint. if you looked at just the engine bay you would think it was a show/race car. then you look at exterior and your like
:blink: :wtf2:

we call those kind of cars sleepers....

if you build a car.....do it that way.. ;)

looking stock= :thumbsdown:

i hate stock looking vehicles, stock height, stock wheels (well some are OK)...hell i hate stock cars. but thats just me......

Back