help on suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2ndGenTeg

Okay I've gone reading through most of the suspension forums here and there are alot of good advice. I kinda have a similar question....... I've got a 93 integra and I'm just looking for a better ride quality and a little track time (once or twice a year). The set up I want to get is the Intrax 2.5 front 2.5 back with tockico adj shocks or should I get the neuspeed race spring 2.0 front 2.0 back with tockico adj? Also do you think 2.5 drop will be to much for the tockico shocks? and would 2.5 drop be to low to have a comfortable ride? I was also looking into tein ss but it's a little off budget and I want springs instead of coilovers because I don't adjust the height after I set them anyways. (no snow in Georgia)

I cant say a whole lot about the DA's but 2.5 sounds like a bit much in general, theres usually no need to go that low on a daily driver. And as far as spring choice, I'd personally go w/ the neuspeed because of the quality and I dont kno much about intrax.

I too have never heard of intrax (isn't that a pill?) however, the Nuespeed race spring is a very good spring for an agressive setup. They are pretty stiff and need some good dampers to effectivly damper that spring rate. You may need a better shock like Koni yellow

if you're going that low, make sure you get a camber kit. In the rear, you can simply place washers behind the upper control arm mounts, but the front requires adjustable UCA mounts, like the Ingalls kits.

well I already do have camber kit for my DA adjustable in the front and washers in the back. About the intrax lowering springs you can find them on nopi.com I don't know how to set it up to which you just view it. I also have heard alot of good stuff about koni yellows but only online...... I suppose not alot of dealers carry them here in Georgia.... but if you guys could will you post some reliable sites that sell koni yellow I could order from...Thanks

Back