Help Please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importstylez

Hello every one. I just Bought a b16 1st gen for my crx, i also got the Mugen computer. the motor comes with everything from harness to axels, full kit.

I need help on the 2 wires he said about making my vtec work conecting it to my ecu .
some 1 please tell me where to find a diagram? or somthing?

Thank you

:worthy:

Quick question. Have you put the motor in yet? If you have did the stock mounts work? It seems all over this board there are mixed opinions on whether the stock mounts work. Keep me updated on the swap. I'm doing the same swap for a friend. You know that you'll have to convert to MPFI right?(unless it's an si) Go to the ECU, Electronics section of the Forums, look for one titled-ECU pinouts- This is the best resource I've ever seen. you will know exactly how it works once you see it.

Well its fits but it sits way to close to the rad and the hood will not close, We have added Toda Engine Mounts, Now it fits Perfact.

My next Question is, Do i need new Shift linkages? Thank you

Originally posted by importstylez@Mar 24 2003, 03:37 AM
Well its fits but it sits way to close to the rad and the hood will not close, We have added Toda Engine Mounts, Now it fits Perfact.

My next Question is, Do i need new Shift linkages? Thank you

That depends on how much the mounts moved the motor,you MAY be able to fit the stock linkage,but I wouldn't count on it fitting or feeling right.

Back