Hey Everyone...i'm A N00b!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The technique is called "panning" and it is when you follow the subject while taking the picture. Its a simple technique all you have to do is turn your head and camera as the car is passing. THis will leave the subject in focus and the background blurred. This is how most action shots are done to emphasize movements. You can do this even with cheap cameras.

>>>>3 years of high school photo and one in college<<<<<

every now and then something from school pays off in the form of useable knowledge, well i'll be damned.

later

Originally posted by 98integrals@Feb 6 2003, 08:41 AM
lol
:werd:
you can make cars that are parked look like they are moving:spin: :spin:

PB170004ps1.jpg

:worthy:

Dude check out that amazing FF Parallel Drift Technique y0!

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Feb 5 2003, 04:31 PM
nice looking hatch, it is still looking stock... Welcome to Hondaswap.

Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcomes...i plan to swap out to GS-r full hub and brake assembly, get new wheels, and a 1.8 motor...either B18c...or go Spec or c5...it's dropped on Skunk2s for now...i plan to go w/ TEIN HAs...and it has Corbeau A4 seats...we'll see how it goes... :)

and BTW i have no idea how my little bro took that aesome pic...i liked it so i posted it. :p

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 16 2003, 05:17 PM
for some odd reason that background reminds of the movie Friday because thats what Craig and Smokey's kinda looks like...

whoa trailor. Totally reminds me of Friday now. The whole layout with houses on a street and driveway intervening inbetween.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 16 2003, 06:17 PM
for some odd reason that background reminds of the movie Friday because thats what Craig and Smokey's kinda looks like...

:werd: :lol:

SMOOOOOOOOOKEY TAKIN A SHIT!

here's more...everythings color-matched now. :)

061820024280353.jpg

061820024280264.jpg

061820024280016.jpg

06182002428028.jpg

sorry for all the pics.

Back