Hey you guys...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohch22a4

I just wanna let you fuckers know I've got nothing but love for ya and that I'm sorry I haven't posted a lot in the last few months, but I ain't dead bitches!

Oh yeah, and much thanks to Brian for a kickass website and happy early Independence Day motherfuckers.

Also, I'm high as fuck on drugs that shall remain anonymous.

And especially Wil, you little fucker, I'm gonna send you those wheels, I swear, just gimme some time fool.

HONDASWAP FOREVER BITCHES!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be getting rid of that stupid AE86 and getting either another EG hatch or S13 sometime soon.

Basically, I'm high, humor me, and shit in this thread I don 't care. It's a celebration bitches, ahhhh!!!

KONICHIWA BITCHEZ$%!#!#!@$@%@!

just got back from the bars, smoking a bowl and loving the ol' h-swap. Looking forward to the meet next year.

Originally posted by swanny@Jul 3 2005, 03:07 AM
just got back from the bars, smoking a bowl and loving the ol' h-swap. Looking forward to the meet next year.
[post=519987]Quoted post[/post]​

shit its 3:!2 in the morning and you're back so sooon..go back out and have some fun....

why don't you get hondaswap forever, bitches. tattooed on your leg. You could be uber cool, y0.

oh yeah, drugs are bad, mmmkay?

:unsure:

oh, and Khrisb, that avatar always used to crack me up. I'm glad it's back. :lol:

I think "KONICHIWA BITCHEZ$%!#!#!@$@%@!" Is supposed to be japanese or chinese - phonetically - Ko-Knee-Chee-Wa

what a worthless thread.

Holy crap...

Someone needs to keep me away from computers when I'm fucked up. I crapped in a bunch of other boards I frequent to that night, haha. The konichiwa bitches is from the Racial Draft on Chappelle's Show. Anyfuck, yeah worst thread of the year.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jul 3 2005, 12:59 AM
I just wanna let you fuckers know I've got nothing but love for ya and that I'm sorry I haven't posted a lot in the last few months, but I ain't dead bitches!

Oh yeah, and much thanks to Brian for a kickass website and happy early Independence Day motherfuckers.

Also, I'm high as fuck on drugs that shall remain anonymous.

And especially Wil, you little fucker, I'm gonna send you those wheels, I swear, just gimme some time fool.

HONDASWAP FOREVER BITCHES!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be getting rid of that stupid AE86 and getting either another EG hatch or S13 sometime soon.

Basically, I'm high, humor me, and shit in this thread I don 't care. It's a celebration bitches, ahhhh!!!

KONICHIWA BITCHEZ$%!#!#!@$@%@!
[post=519957]Quoted post[/post]​

shutup slut.

Back