Hey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mine :)

dsc00378tr1.jpg

I run dual 21"'s But my computer desk is too covered with junk to take a picture. And my camera is MIA anyway.

If you guys promise you won't laugh about my wallpaper. New house and I haven't had a chance to rip it off yet.

Also, please ignore all of the shit covering my desk. I clean it every Sunday night.

attachment.php

Kylph: Nice monior, but I couldn't stand the low resolution of a HDTV. The pixels are like 10x as big as a 15" laptop.

Attachments

• 20081214-DSC_0056.jpg
    20081214-DSC_0056.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 173
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Drop it like it's hot.

These are my two laptops. And all my remotes. Candles, checkbook, and a fresh box of ramen.

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 136
just in time for christmas, our member, who is Santa Claus's neighbor.

If you guys promise you won't laugh about my wallpaper. New house and I haven't had a chance to rip it off yet.
Don't lie, you know you love it.
Kylph: Nice monior, but I couldn't stand the low resolution of a HDTV. The pixels are like 10x as big as a 15" laptop.

I dunno, I actually turned my resolution down because if I match the computer's resolution to the screen (1080x1920 or something) the buttons and text are too tiny to read from the couch. I used to run a 19" CRT, so this is way better. Also, there's no way you can convince me that 15" is better than 40".

I loved my Titanium powerbook. I then gave it to my girlfriend May 07, and about two months ago it died on her. They're sturdy little machines.

I don't want to ask about the 'female creature' that you took the laptop from, 12 sounds a little too young.

one, two, threeee, four , hahahaha, five six hahahaha seeeeeeveeeeeen......cum rags

I've been drinking slowly now for 6 hours....

so when are you picking these wheels up?

Dude, I'm on my way.

Strap em to some migratory birds or something.

no penguins around here to strap them too... except the ones in the zoo...but they have no idea on where to go since they've never been there before...

I got plenty of duck tape, but no penguin tape...

They don't sell it anymore... something about drugs and the value of a dollar...

Back