Honda book

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Just picked up this book about u guessed it How to build Honda horsepower this is a really good book because it shows dyno graphs fofr each individual part (I/H/E) they do them seperatly then together. it also shows gear timing and port and polish results and much more. this has just about every engine worth building. go check it out.

book at amazon

It's an okay book. I bought it a few months ago, but i should have just skimmed it while i was at barnes and noble because i didnt learn a god damn thing from it. Good reference source though.

i bought it.. i gave it to 1 of my stupider friends so he would know what i was talking about 1/2 the time.. it helped him out alot

i like this because it shows on how to build an engine for your specific area. they show how to get top speed as well as low end power for those who have daily drivers. oh yeah and the authors land speed recond on a honda @ 194MPH. is that real?

oh BTW they do hybirds as well as swaps of other OEM parts.

layout-10/10
overall info-9/10
useable info-8/10
readability-10/10

final score-9.24/10

although many many spelling errors!!!!!! how are we suppose to pass college will books like these?

my freind has a similar book that he bought at barnes and nobles. This thing was EXTREMLY detailed, and had many complicated formulas. Very good book

Back