Honda CRX for sale/to part

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wiredjosh

OK, I've had it. I have this CRX sitting, can't really drive 3 cars with only two of us, and can't seem to sell it. So I'm parting. Here's the list... I really want to get $$ on the motor before I start picking the car for little parts, but we'll see what goes down. I can take pics of whatever you want. I'll do my best to post them up here.

1990 CRX DX shell. I'll sell the whole car, which runs fine, for $2000. I prefer to sell the motor and engine together. I will ship but you pay shipping. Here goes:
1994 D16Z6 motor, all stock w/black powdercoated valve cover
D16A6 distributor
JDM ZC trans W/LSD!! (includes intermediate shaft and axles, although one of the axle boots is torn.)
Centerforce stage II clutch
DC header
Konig short ram intake
Full dpfi to mpfi converted harness with resistor box and pm6 ecu
Progress springs with KYB GR-2 shocks
Rear lower strut bar
front upper strut bar
Tenzo axle back exhaust (same one LadyNRedSi used to have)
Si Seats (Black and gray, no red, typical bolster tearing but not bad)
Si cluster
Grant GT steering wheel and adapter ring
Sony CD player
Alpine Type S speakers
good door panels
all glass/hatch
good hood, bumpers
front fenders are jacked up
all lights are good w/working bulbs
D16Y5 (same as D16Y8) Intake manifold complete
Extra vtec solenoid
complete D16Y5 motor w/good bottom end and head
whatever other parts you want I probably have. The only thing missing is the rear interior behind the cargo box. I am keeping the wheels and tires, sorry.

Is there any interest here?

By the way I'm located in Louisville, KY.

True to form:

Pics?
Location?
Clear title?

What condition is the body in? dents? Rust?

I may be interested in your shell.

[post=543554]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

he lives in kentucky

If you were a bit closer to Greenville, SC I'd buy the whole thing off you. Damn, good deals are never near enough.

hey man you do you still have the front bumper light? If so how much to 32305 (florida). These lights are bigger than the 88's right?

Best way to contact him would be email, it seems Last Active 8th October 2005 - 09:51 PM

Quoted post[/post]]
OK, I've had it. I have this CRX sitting, can't really drive 3 cars with only two of us, and can't seem to sell it. So I'm parting. Here's the list... I really want to get $$ on the motor before I start picking the car for little parts, but we'll see what goes down. I can take pics of whatever you want. I'll do my best to post them up here.

1990 CRX DX shell. I'll sell the whole car, which runs fine, for $2000. I prefer to sell the motor and engine together. I will ship but you pay shipping. Here goes:
1994 D16Z6 motor, all stock w/black powdercoated valve cover
D16A6 distributor
JDM ZC trans W/LSD!! (includes intermediate shaft and axles, although one of the axle boots is torn.)
Centerforce stage II clutch
DC header
Konig short ram intake
Full dpfi to mpfi converted harness with resistor box and pm6 ecu
Progress springs with KYB GR-2 shocks
Rear lower strut bar
front upper strut bar
Tenzo axle back exhaust (same one LadyNRedSi used to have)
Si Seats (Black and gray, no red, typical bolster tearing but not bad)
Si cluster
Grant GT steering wheel and adapter ring
Sony CD player
Alpine Type S speakers
good door panels
all glass/hatch
good hood, bumpers
front fenders are jacked up
all lights are good w/working bulbs
D16Y5 (same as D16Y8) Intake manifold complete
Extra vtec solenoid
complete D16Y5 motor w/good bottom end and head
whatever other parts you want I probably have. The only thing missing is the rear interior behind the cargo box. I am keeping the wheels and tires, sorry.

wait, so do you have the interior panels that are on the sides? they are wat hold the rear speakers and go from the door back. mine are cracked where the door shuts and seems how im making it into a show car i cant have that. hope you can help me. email me at dorrell_989@yahoo.com if youd rather talk there

Back