HondaSwap.com is for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
It's official this time.

I just don't have the time or passion for this any more. Its time for a new owner to take it over and bring it to the next level.

If you're interested in bidding, it can be done so here:

https://flippa.com/2852255-big-board-top-automotive-forum

I plan to sick around as a member. I have made some great friends here and I will continue to maintain those friendships on here and elsewhere.

I hope you all stick around as well and continue to be the heartbeat of this forum.

Sorry you gotta let it go. I hope it maintains the same sence of community that it has now. Either way, I dont plan on goin any where soon. :thumbsup:

I don't HAVE to, but I want to. I don't have the love for it like i used to. It's time to part ways.

I don't HAVE to, but I want to. I don't have the love for it like i used to. It's time to part ways.

Well, what ever the reason. I was tryin to say, IMO youve done an awesome job buildin the site to what it is now. And I hope it stays the same.

Been here for sometime, dont plan on leaving. Sorry you have to get out of the drivers seat, just hope everything stays the same. I like to listen to everyones BS. :D

And yes I still own a Honda.

Still have a 92 Sedan, its the "pleasure" car... xD. According to the insurance company at least. We drive the A4 most of the time.

even though dont post much anymore im still here to stay and have my 02 accord coupe and still have the 91 hatch :)

Do any of us even own Hondas anymore?? lol

DC5 Crew checking in!

Anyway, yes, I also plan to stick around. Hopefully the new owner does find a way to take it to next level but also maintain the personality and sense of community here...

Yea, the only reason I keep coming back is because I feel like we're all one big family here. I don't even come for honda content. Just all the funny shit you guys post, that's what keeps me coming back.

Back