HondaSwap.com is for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So, the mod crew will be at the mercy of the new owner(s)?

Yes, it will be up to them to keep you all on or replace with staff of their choice as they see fit. Most the time, mods stay on if they want to during sales though so if you want to stay a mod, chances are you can, but i can't guarnatee that.

I'll stay as long as the new owner doesn't start upending everything and rearranging all the stuff. I have navigating this site down to a science every morning and from my phone.

Yes, it will be up to them to keep you all on or replace with staff of their choice as they see fit. Most the time, mods stay on if they want to during sales though so if you want to stay a mod, chances are you can, but i can't guarnatee that.

Sounds fair to me :thumbsup:

Maybe a HS Midwest meat at my house will help with holding things together?I'm only saying this because I'm half lit, but I have been thinking about it since I bought my place 2 years ago.

Honestly, it'll probably sell to whoever owns all the other car forums.

I respect B's decision. Have to do what you have to do, and the forum hasn't had any new big updates since the "like" feature.

I just hope it doesnt sell to the people who bought LS1Tech.com. While the admin is gettin better, it cant compete with what HS already has.

Honestly, it'll probably sell to whoever owns all the other car forums.

I respect B's decision. Have to do what you have to do, and the forum hasn't had any new big updates since the "like" feature.

Shit. I forgot about that... I cannot stand those people.

Hey, if I win the lottery, I'll buy it and pay B handsomely to keep running the site ;)

Autoguide already low-balled me in the past, and I rejected their offer, so i doubt they will be a contender this time around to meet my reserve. We'll see what happens. No action so far on the auction.

If I win the lotto, i'll keep the site.... and maybe even buy autoguide :)

Maybe a HS Midwest meat at my house will help with holding things together?I'm only saying this because I'm half lit, but I have been thinking about it since I bought my place 2 years ago.

Not sure if I should be intrigued for free burgers, or scared of a completely different innuendo...

I'd be down for a midwest meet though.

Not sure if I should be intrigued for free burgers, or scared of a completely different innuendo...

I'd be down for a midwest meet though.

I think it all comes down to whether Injen is going to be there or not...

Id be down. Little closer than the big meet in CT, would still like to road trip to that one of these days.

Back