How can i get money out of my annuity?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont need a way out of the life im living.. i need to continue the life im living.
lol

I wasn't necessarily referring to you. The best thing to do is to find a job and make it on as little as possible. Don't eat out, don't drink, don't smoke, drive a 4 cylinder, etc. Not that you don't already do some of these things. I'm just saying, adjust your habits to fit your income for now and save as much as possible. Think expensive but live cheaply.

Try to find any random bs job for some extra cash, extra cash no matter how little is better then no cash.

also, where's the pictures of the ear you speak of?

This thread w/o ear pictures = fial

Come to think of it, I had a friend's dog bite my face when I was 17. Punctured my lip in one place, tore it in another, and almost ripped the end of my nose off. I had a great doc who did plastic/cosmetic surgery who happened to be doing a shift in the emergency room stitch me up. You can still see the scars, but you have to look for them closely. He did a damn good job given the damage.

It never even crossed my mind to sue or claim a damn thing on anyone's insurance. I suppose I was raised differently. No one owes me any "settlement" because a fucking dog bit me.

my dad would never sue anybody.
but i was moving away and had no money at all, and the insurance company had been begging me for more than 10 years just to deal with it and settle..
so i figured, what better time?

these are the best pictures i have right now..
l_1bdf38ac42697fcd085aa24c2f7c0165.jpg

l_9e9f5f4015ddb17196c136558f4175c2.jpg

i had a chihuahua/pug mix bite of the top of a friends ear when i was young. he was teasing it so we didnt get into any serious trouble over it, but the money he did get he got right away. im sorry to hear you have to hassle with yours...i think if you get hurt you shouldnt have to get fucked by the insurane companies either, good luck.

well, my dad is the one that set up the settlement.
and i agreed.
i didnt think id need more than 7500 for the time being.

i wasnt teasing the dog, i just laid down next to it.
and it was a german sheperd mix or some shit..

j.g. wentworth and associates specializes in this sort of thing.
edit: u should have let him eat the whole thing.
my friend's dog bit my other friend so the 1st friend's insurance just paid the 2nd friend, 10g i think, no threat of lawsuit or anything.

My brother got mauled in the face by a german shepherd when he was little. He still has scars on his face. The dog got put down for the damage it caused and the attack on a helpless 2 year old. No settlement needed after that.

j.g. wentworth and associates specializes in this sort of thing.
edit: u should have let him eat the whole thing.
my friend's dog bit my other friend so the 1st friend's insurance just paid the 2nd friend, 10g i think, no threat of lawsuit or anything.
i got 100k after interest.

My brother got mauled in the face by a german shepherd when he was little. He still has scars on his face. The dog got put down for the damage it caused and the attack on a helpless 2 year old. No settlement needed after that.

i didnt NEED the settlement, but it makes me feel better that i have a somewhat secure future, as long as that hole ameros bullshit doesnt happen anytime soon.
they didnt put the dog down for 3 years.
in fact, i dont think they did..
i think the dog just died.

Back