How do you deal with people who offend you at work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You have to understand how her comments offended me. I still feel the same way even thinking about it....

I was physically in pain still from the accident when she said it. My ribs were broken and it hurt every time I took a breath....

thats great, but still....
But still what? People are ignorant, thats what I've chalked every offensive encounter up to.

How old is this girl? She apparently has no idea how words can affect someone, so maybe you should teach her.

I doubt your HR department will do much of anything to solve or rectify her actions.

being a bike owner and driver over many many years, if someone said that to me i would be genuinely pissed.

it really is just not right. i'd probably slash her tires as often as possible. people like her dont need to drive and im sure shes got a road rage gene.

Hell, I've never even touched a motorcycle in my life and I was pissed for like 45 minutes after I read it the first time.

My Dad rides and it pissed me off too. Just to think that someone could be so inconsiderate and stupid is infuriating.

thats like telling someone you have lung cancer and them saying, "you shouldn't smoke then".

she needs to just suck dick. thats all that these bitches are good for. (i'm bitter today)

all the more reason drivers licenses should be more strictly monitored and harder to get. some people just should not be allowed to drive

:werd: there needs to be less laws. We should be allowed to put push bars on the front of our cars and if someone is driving like a moron we can shove them out of the way... legally.

Here is the answer to the problem with people driving like douches around motorbike riders. You allow them to carry a weapon of choice, a chain or a pipe either would be fine. Anyone that tries to merge into said motorbike rider is allowed to beat the shit out of offending drivers car with said chain or pipe until they are able to leave or the rider gets tired.

Here is the answer to the problem with people driving like douches around motorbike riders. You allow them to carry a weapon of choice, a chain or a pipe either would be fine. Anyone that tries to merge into said motorbike rider is allowed to beat the shit out of offending drivers car with said chain or pipe until they are able to leave or the rider gets tired.

I like this too. Still, what are you supposed to do when some idiot almost hits you when you're driving your car? It's a little harder to swing a chain or pipe when you're driving a car...

I like this too. Still, what are you supposed to do when some idiot almost hits you when you're driving your car? It's a little harder to swing a chain or pipe when you're driving a car...

A coffee can full of nails?

And no the pun wasn't intended haha.

all the more reason drivers licenses should be more strictly monitored and harder to get. some people just should not be allowed to drive

on second thought, and as was pointed out, i guess you cant test for ignorance and or lack of common sense.
some people just dont deserve the right drive

on second thought, and as was pointed out, i guess you cant test for ignorance and or lack of common sense.
some people just dont deserve the right drive

:werd:

I'm all for making the driving test 10x harder or more. Similar to Germany or Japan, where you have to have knowledge of basic car repair, wet course training, etc.

Back