How do you feel about your job *poll*

How do you feel about your job

• I love it, it's a dream job...

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • I like it...

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • It's ok. I don't love it, but it could be a lot worse.

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • I don't like it, but at least i have a job

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I hate it more than anything...

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im a boat mechanic for a boat club, and its a pretty good job overall. i work at a nice marina in palm beach, that alone counts for something :)

I wish I had a job to feel about. :p

Anyways, right now I'm just doing small work like helping people move, general labor, etc. and some automotive work.

I work the parts counter at a mazda dealership.
waiting to see if/when we close.

job sucks, plain and simple. wouldnt be bad if we actually functioned as a business.

I worked as a lube tech at a Honda/Toyota Dealership over the summer and it seems like everyone who works at dealerships hates there job.

i would love my job if we could function.
but when you dont pay the bills and cant order parts it makes everything a lot more difficult and annoying

I really enjoy my job, I work for the Dept. of Veterans Affairs (non patient care).

I like my job. I'm a mechanic at america's service station (A.S.S.) I love what I do plus It gives me a place to keep my broken down car while im rebuilding it. Thats a plus.

I just partnered with another consultant in the area. I have regular work and hours, and I'm back at 90k/yr.

Getting paid once monthly, IF - Not too good. I borrow money from my parents to roll my leaky ass jeep to job sites with a suit.

I Love my job i get to work on diffrent performance cars every day and it is in a very clean and nice shop. Only thing that could make it better is to be in a shop this nice working on hondas but honda kids dont have the money to pay for a quality shop like corvette/viper owners do

Merchandiser? does that mean you fill vending machines?

Light rail train operator for the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. I work for URS who is contracted by NJ Transit. Have to love a a company that can operate in the red year after year and still always pay me on time.

Other than that, the pay and benefits are good. The hours suck. Nights and weekends or early early mornings. Like I get up at 3am to be there at 4am. My days off rotate. Tomorrow is only the second weekend day I have had off since November.

Job is tedious as fuck. Accelerate, beep beep beep, brake, stop, open doors, shut doors, repeat. Job has made me realize a few things though.
-I need my nights and weekends.
-I'm not a union man. I'm better at my job after 4 months then people who have been there 8 years(system opened in 2008) yet they get paid the same as me. I'm not cool with that.
-I would like to stay with the company. It is run very well and the people are cool which is extremely rare. Just would like an office job/9-5 of some kind.

But whatever, a Snakebite is relaxing me right now. Guinness and hard cider FTW.

Loving my job, just got promoted to Engineering Manager w/raise + bonus! woot! :)

Merchandiser? does that mean you fill vending machines?

could be vending machines, could be stocking and fronting the shelves at stores.. i used to stock the shelves for 7up at about 8 different stores throughout town.. 4:30am-12pm .. it sucked

Back