Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8||

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 3 2003, 02:56 PM
believe me you dont wanna know what his actual number is... believe me its well over 50!!! and i mean well over!!! if anything he is somewhere around 80  

i told you my brother is a whore!

Has his penis fallen off yet?

not yet :lol: :lol: although about 4 months ago he quit his whoring around and decided to stay faithful with this chick in vegas... i guess he's is happy, he just moved in with her not too long ago... so i think his number will stay the same for awhile... you never know though it might just fall off lmao hahahahaha

Originally posted by B16+Feb 3 2003, 01:17 PM-->
Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Feb 3 2003, 12:26 PM
4doors4life
@Feb 3 2003, 12:16 PM
I once banged a woman twice my age.  Shouldn't that count for extra points?  (BTW I was 18 @ the time).

that is kinda dirty....*

haha, then you dont want to know what my oldest was! lmao!! kindergarten teachers give the best head ;)

did she remove her teeth before she went down on ya? but I have to disagree on that kindergarten comment. I think fat chicks are the best...cuz they know how to use their mouth! Ever seen one suck on a popsicle? They know how to work the flavor out of it.

Originally posted by 4doors4life+Feb 3 2003, 01:28 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Feb 3 2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Feb 3 2003, 12:26 PM
4doors4life
I once banged a woman twice my age.  Shouldn't that count for extra points?  (BTW I was 18 @ the time).

that is kinda dirty....*

haha, then you dont want to know what my oldest was! lmao!! kindergarten teachers give the best head ;)

did she remove her teeth before she went down on ya? but I have to disagree on that kindergarten comment. I think fat chicks are the best...cuz they know how to use their mouth! Ever seen one suck on a popsicle? They know how to work the flavor out of it.

:lol: lmao!!

Am I still winning??

Come on grrrl, I know you've read this thread... don't be shy now!

Results are in, it was fought hard by the Virgins but in the end, the hondaswap man whores came on top with a final score of 11-8

Originally posted by 90 accord@Feb 3 2003, 01:46 PM
;) fuck you buddy, lol. if you knew me personally, youd understand..

i'm really shy, i mean, i wouldn;t hardly even talk to girls before last year.. i'm slowly getting voer it though ;)

:withstupid:

I am shy as fuck. I wont just go up to a chick and talk to her.. I dunno why :(

B - Fuck you :p

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 3 2003, 09:04 PM-->
90 accord
@Feb 3 2003, 01:46 PM
;) fuck you buddy, lol. if you knew me personally, youd understand..

i'm really shy, i mean, i wouldn;t hardly even talk to girls before last year.. i'm slowly getting voer it though ;)

:withstupid:

I am shy as fuck. I wont just go up to a chick and talk to her.. I dunno why :(

B - Fuck you :p

you can't be shy if you aspire to be a mega-slut like me. :D

remember a woman is like a spider, she's twice afraid of you as you are of her. Come to think of it, their both bloodsuckers too....

She will be #4!! MARK MY WORDS PEOPLE!!
:hitit:
1oldlady.jpg

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Feb 3 2003, 03:26 PM-->
4doors4life
I once banged a woman twice my age. Shouldn't that count for extra points? (BTW I was 18 @ the time).

that is kinda dirty....*

i was 21 at the time i banged out a 34 year old.. top 3 of all time let me tell you and she was a freakin MILF no shame in older women they know whats up

Hmm. Me = not a man whore, but less than 5 and more than 3 is where I'm at, and I think that's where it will be frozen for the rest of my life. :D

Not that this has a whole lot of importance, but two.

But if you count the number of times it was with those two, I'm sure it tops off some people who have had many more.
Both of them have been long term relationships (previous, and the one that I am currently in.)

I reall think having 10, 1 night stands doesn't compare to the 100's of times I railed up and down my previous girl :p

i'm on 3 but that where i'll stay i'm getting married in june of 2005. She wants to wait to get married till she done with school. But we F*** like bunnies. :D :D :D :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: all night long

Originally posted by slohnda@Feb 4 2003, 12:14 PM
enjoy it while it lasts (dont get married)

:p

Hah!

Well I don't plan on it. But I have a great girl right now so I'm not planning on going for any other tail anytime soon either. I'm happy with what I've got.

Originally posted by 88civicHBz6@Feb 4 2003, 09:10 AM
i'm on 3 but that where i'll stay i'm getting married in june of 2005. She wants to wait to get married till she done with school.

please tell me that you are in college, because getting married after high school is super lame, i have a buddy who did it and he said shit would have been way better if he had just stayed dating her, and not married her.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 4 2003, 12:31 PM
7 and counting for me. Ages range anywhere from 6 years younger than me to 9 months older.

6 years younger@( crazy.. hey, want to hear something crazy?

my wife turned 18 yesterday (im 21 btw) hAH ;)

Back