Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8||

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by slohnda+Feb 4 2003, 12:33 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 4 2003, 12:31 PM
7 and counting for me. Ages range anywhere from 6 years younger than me to 9 months older.

6 years younger@( crazy.. hey, want to hear something crazy?

my wife turned 18 yesterday (im 21 btw) hAH ;)

How the hell are you married to her then?

Is there someplace where you don't have to be 18 to be married? I'm assuming you are from the states..

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Feb 4 2003, 12:27 PM-->
88civicHBz6
@Feb 4 2003, 09:10 AM
i'm on 3 but that where i'll stay i'm getting married in june of 2005. She wants to wait to get married till she done with school.

please tell me that you are in college, because getting married after high school is super lame, i have a buddy who did it and he said shit would have been way better if he had just stayed dating her, and not married her.

I just finshed up my 3rd degree she is working on her masters right now. mine are ElectronicComputerTechnology(ECT,AS), BusinessTechnicalManagement(BTM,BS), ElectronicEngineeringTechnolog(EET,BS). all of mine are from DeVry. She is going to Columbus State. and we still have time to make whoopy (as my grandma would say)

Originally posted by Hexen@Feb 4 2003, 12:36 PM

Is there someplace where you don't have to be 18 to be married? I'm assuming you are from the states..

there are ways around it. in virginia, if she is a minor and pregnant, you can be married without parental consent. BUT, after she has the child and is no longer pregnant, you missed your chance. fucking stupid, huh?

we waited about 6 months after our son was born. in maryland, you can be married without parental consent if she is at least 16 (maybe it was 15?) and you have a child together. you just have to provide some documents, that were a bit of a hassle to get. birth certificates, notarized letter from the doctor WHO DELIVERED THE BABY, etc. but we did it. we were married on feb. 1 2002.. two days before her 17th birthday.

Originally posted by slohnda+Feb 4 2003, 12:45 PM-->
@Feb 4 2003, 12:36 PM

there are ways around it. in virginia, if she is a minor and pregnant, you can be married without parental consent. BUT, after she has the child and is no longer pregnant, you missed your chance. fucking stupid, huh?

we waited about 6 months after our son was born. in maryland, you can be married without parental consent if she is at least 16 (maybe it was 15?) and you have a child together. you just have to provide some documents, that were a bit of a hassle to get. birth certificates, notarized letter from the doctor WHO DELIVERED THE BABY, etc. but we did it. we were married on feb. 1 2002.. two days before her 17th birthday.

Wow. Odd.

They don't have laws like that in Cali from what I know of. Thats why there are so many teenage pregnancies which end up being fatherless children out here.

Lots, I mean tons, of single mom's where I live. Teens / Early 20's.

At least you stepped up to the plate.

well, I've slept with 3 women that's not to say I haven't fooled around with oh 70-79 during my high school days.
I've even got phone numbers for all of em, in my little black book still. But back to the gettin laid bit.

I've always said it's quality not quantity. of those 3 girls I've prolly nailed 2 of em on average once a week since I was 15 till I graduated high school and the third well I met her when I was 18-19 and we are now married.

So maybe the proper question would of been how many one night stands have you had.
and I'd have to reply to zero for that.

man i'm savn' myself for my wife. i think that sex is too personal to share with anyone and everyone. oh yeah and i have had plenty of chances.

I'm not dissin or anything (I can respect the decision), but what if you marry your wife and find out that you're not compatible sexually? Yer kinda screwed then. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 4 2003, 04:13 PM
I'm not dissin or anything (I can respect the decision), but what if you marry your wife and find out that you're not compatible sexually? Yer kinda screwed then. :D

i suppose, but i believe that if we truely love each other then things like that will work out.
i can't help it; i have to share why. i put my faith in God and try to live my life accoring to his comandments. i don't think i miss out on anything on account of it either. God has blessed me and my family abundantly.

Hey, I wasn't saying you're missing out, or that you should be fuckin everything that moves, I would just be worried for myself, since I view sex as much of an integral part of a relationship as, say communication or livability. Which I why I like to be able to live with someone (and share a bed with) before I decide to get married, to make sure that potential problems are at a minimum, or at least able to be worked out. As lsvtec said....you wouldn't buy a car without test-driving it, right? :) More power to ya if you're willing to wait, man.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 4 2003, 04:28 PM
Which I why I like to be able to live with someone (and share a bed with) before I decide to get married, to make sure that potential problems are at a minimum, or at least able to be worked out. As lsvtec said....you wouldn't buy a car without test-driving it, right? :) More power to ya if you're willing to wait, man.

i can understand. i don't have ot worry about it cause God woll take care of it. don't get me wrong teh though crosses my mind often.

ive been with 17, and im 21. i tell girls between 3 and 7. i stopped having sex about 4 months ago after a trip to the health department. i was clean, but i never realized they stick a foot long q-tip up your thing! OUCH!!! wasnt gonna go through that again. i was worried of them taking blood, but NOOOO!!! but i dont want bubba to fall off, im kinda attached to him, so i made a little vow to myself. 1 year!

why marriages fail:

#1 - money
#2 - shitty sex
#3 - cheating
#4 - death

yeah- its pretty bad dude. Just hope and pray- cuz lord knows, i've had a few that i wouldn't sleep with again.

shit, one of the girls i slept with on new years eve 1999-2000, we still call "angle" to this day- cuz it was at such a weird angle. lol

ive had a few i regret too, but that angle thing is funny as hell.

I had a one night stand tell me that she used to be stripper a few years ago after the fact. (She was 27, I am 22). I kind of wished that I double bagged it. A girl I worked with would ask me everyday if my dick fell off yet. But everything seems to be normal.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 5 2003, 06:20 AM
...shit, one of the girls i slept with on new years eve 1999-2000...

Whoa there,ONE of the girls from new years eve?Nice ;)

add one more to my list hopefully friday :D i got a date and i know she wants it :D

Back