How To -auto To Manual

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wanna be in the resurrection of the old thread for dumb questions too guys.

what if you cant start a new thread (newbie)? should i abandon HS altogether as a forum and resource?

I would post it in the most recent related thread I could find, rather than bringing back a thread that no one has posted in for over six months.

I wanna be in the resurrection of the old thread for dumb questions too guys.

Welcome to the party! :D

Edit: By the way, since when did we start doing a break-in period for noobs? It didn't use to be like that...

Welcome to the party! :D

By the way, since when did we start doing a break-in period for noobs? It didn't use to be like that...

Definitely joined a party last night, whooooo.

And honestly, I was wondering the same thing? I know when I was new I just jumped in but I didn't realize they changed stuff, especially when you will read a thread and see people post something, that'll be their first post and a lot of time the only post you will see by them. I know HT does that in their classifieds but I didn't know we did for everything...

I'm new here and posted request reguarding auto 5 spd swap with code problems and wiring in a blog format and a posting so far got no response am I impatient or did I post it in the wrong areas,,,, posted as auto to %speed swap 92 Accord electrical problems... Thanks Rudy

I'm new here and posted request reguarding auto 5 spd swap with code problems and wiring in a blog format and a posting so far got no response am I impatient or did I post it in the wrong areas,,,, posted as auto to %speed swap 92 Accord electrical problems... Thanks Rudy

You didn't do anything wrong, you posted in the right area. Just be patient.

is there anything else that i need to use torque wrench to tighten? how about bolt used to hold tranny on engine? or bolts to hold flywheel, and clutch kit in place?

anywhere else?

thanks

Last edited:
Shifter conversion plate

I'm in the process of making some shifter conversion plates.. If anyone is interested. Posted some pics on another thread.

So I have had this thread tagged in my browser for a while now, waiting for the day when I needed it. And now i need it and the images are no longer comming up, assuming he took them down off of his hosting site. Basically all I need is the wireing information, can anyone help me out? I need to know which wires are the start cancel (the ones I need to wire into the clutch pedal switches) and the selecter wires. Thanks!

-Sam

Will Prelude H22 Shifter/links fit Accord?

looks like I will just have to drill a couple holes for shifter mount. Is Park Brake handle in way---are the linkages the correct length? tks

H22 or F23 Transmission

Coverting auto-to-manual on F23A1 engine.. have H22 and F23 five speed tranny... which should I put in? tks

Back