HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

losers :)

7669249v2147483647_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg
Mirage and Performance don't belong together.. lol

B,
Send me a Hondaswap banner for the Del Sol so I can represent in NASA TTC this year!

Mirage and Performance don't belong together.. lol

B,
Send me a Hondaswap banner for the Del Sol so I can represent in NASA TTC this year!

are you in HRL?

319.60 is MSRP
233.95 is Bernardiparts
226.92 is Majestic
210.94 is Honda Racing Line parts store

All for PN 12310-P30-000

And, in my experience, HRL gets you the part in less than two days, no matter how obscure.

Thanks for the heads up awptickes. I've started the registration process with HRL. I previously used Majestic, this looks like an even better deal. :)

the honda estore is great for looking up the part numbers of discontinued parts (which is almost everything on the 1G crx and 3g civic :p)

Back on topic, and bumping an old thread, I think i found a loophole.

Legally, i can't sell unlicensed merch with a trademarked name. But, there is nothing that says I can't give them away for free.

So, here's the plan.
Setup forum subscriptions (lots of sites do this) in several tiers. You will be buying a subscription to hondaswap.com as a 'premium' member at $x cost.

As a thank you for supporting the site with your donation, the premium status will also give you more PM space, a sticker pair, and a t-shirt will be sent to you in the mail.

I think this will keep us in the clear legally and everyone can get what they've wanted for so long now.

So, back to designs :)

Back