Hyperground Wires?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

ive been recently reading up on HyperGround Wire systems and they seem to work.. i am about to get a set myself.. i wanted to know if anyones tried it ? or knows if you actually gain more hp.. its been "dynoed" at 5 whp! thats a shit load for just a few wires.. :worthy: thats hella alot better than buying an aerospeed intake for 140 bucks and getting 2 hp.

You can make your own grounds for a fraction of the price, and use the money leftover for new filters, plugs, cap, etc. Much better way to use $140.

the theory is very sound but with some 4 guage speaker wire and o ring 25 bucks worth of shit you can make your own set you need five wire one goes batt to chasy one engine chasy on alt bracket one intake manifold ground the fuck outa the engine
the hyper ground oly gives sug they tell you to test diffrent locals

On Group Buy, there are Pivot sets for like 65 bucs :)

Originally posted by chevy302dz@Feb 26 2003, 08:32 AM
You can make your own grounds for a fraction of the price, and use the money leftover for new filters, plugs, cap, etc. Much better way to use $140.

:withstupid: :werd: Don't waste your money,DIY.

My grounds consists of... Stinger 4 gauge power wire as positive wire from battery... Stinger 4 gauge ground for neg.

High end stereo wiring transfer more power efficently to the amp, why not through my charging system. :)

Originally posted by TypeRcivic@Feb 26 2003, 05:11 PM
I just bought a set :( hopefully they work good

They will, but like everyone else said, there's just better things to put your money into.

We are selling them like crazy. Apparently with happy results. They do however, work best on turbo motors. Heat, resistence= loss. They work like underdrive pullys for electrical systems.

I am going to have to kind of dissagree with that (the comparison to under drive pulleys). Underdrive pulleys actually change how fast the coil in the alternator is spinning, making the alternator deliver less current to the electrical system. Where these ground kit just allow the eletrical systems on the engine to ground out easier.

You will not gain an ounce of power, you will only be recuperating lost power due to the old ground factory wires that are on your car; make you own, don't spend the money.

Originally posted by TypeRcivic@Feb 26 2003, 05:11 PM
I just bought a set :( hopefully they work good

they'll work and they will look tite too. thats one reason why they're pricey...cause they look tite!

Back