Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
I finally got some new toys installed:

Comfy...

Yup! Two of 'em.

Yummy...

Can you see the Goodridge SS lines?

These are going in on the weekend, along with the new proportioning valve and master cylinder:

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Thanks! I sure will. I didn't take pics under the hood of the bigger booster and master cylinder, but they're there too.

Anyone want a rear suspension setup with drums on it?

:D

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
lol, i was the first to say cool, but i'm actually quite jealous, you batch! i already got ss lines :) but, i'd like an adj. prop valve too, and those seats are fat! i def need new seats, mine are starting to tear... they look damn comfy too, what do you think of them?

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Originally posted by B16+Oct 24 2002, 07:02 PM-->
lol, i was the first to say cool, but i'm actually quite jealous, you batch! i already got ss lines :) but, i'd like an adj. prop valve too, and those seats are fat! i def need new seats, mine are starting to tear... they look damn comfy too, what do you think of them?

Heh. Thanks for the vote. :)

I got the SS lines with the rear disc conversion... Wilwoods are coming later up front with monster discs all around. I might get the adjustable Wilwood valve, but I honestly don't know that I want to play around with the brakes like that. I could bias it all the way to the rear for some fun drifting action though.
:D

I love the seats- they're very comfortable, and they hold you in tight. I got an inflatable lumbar support for the driver's side seat, and that really helps a LOT. My back isn't too great... I like the fact that the seats aren't too 'loud' in styling, because I wanted to keep the car looking as stock as possible. I'll probably repaint the car charcoal grey when it's time, so the seats will blend in really well.

Lee
@Oct 24 2002, 07:05 PM
seats are bad ass where you get them from ?

Lake Effect Performance

The order was a little messed up (wrong brackets shipped from Corbeau) but both Corbeau and Lake Effect patched things up real nice and fast. They have great service and a decent price. Oh yeah- prices listed on Lake Effect's site are with shipping.

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
nice, i love having my fat wilwoods with my rear disc conversion also, my car stops on a freakin dime now! but, have you seen the wilwood rear kit coming out? i think its out for some others, like the wrx, go check it out at their site, they're pretty sweet! hey, nice price on those seats too... hmmm.... i need to stop spending so much money on my car :)

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Originally posted by B16+Oct 24 2002, 07:36 PM-->
nice, i love having my fat wilwoods with my rear disc conversion also, my car stops on a freakin dime now! but, have you seen the wilwood rear kit coming out? i think its out for some others, like the wrx, go check it out at their site, they're pretty sweet! hey, nice price on those seats too... hmmm.... i need to stop spending so much money on my car :)

I haven't seen the rear kit yet... but I'll probably have to get the FastBrakes kit that uses Wilwood components since I want to stay 'sleeper' on the GSR rims. I don't think any full-package Wilwood kit fits under a 15" wheel for Hondas.

Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2002, 07:40 PM
nice seats!!! i think i creamed my pants.

Don't get the keyboard sticky. :blink: :D :lol:

paragus
@Oct 24 2002, 08:01 PM
lookin good i want it all!!!

You too can have all this- with only 3 payments of $400! Well, all it takes is a good credit line and lots of room left on the AMEX... and some cash to pay it all off later.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Damn... lots of 'Professor C' running around. ;)

The new brackets were the right ones, but it was still quite a tight fit...