I got some new toys installed!

• You suck&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
I finally got some new toys installed:

Comfy...
fd20c6a1.jpg

Yup! Two of 'em.
fd20c6a7.jpg

Yummy...
fd20c6ac.jpg

Can you see the Goodridge SS lines?
fd20c6a9.jpg

These are going in on the weekend, along with the new proportioning valve and master cylinder:
fd20c6ae.jpg

Thanks! I sure will. I didn't take pics under the hood of the bigger booster and master cylinder, but they're there too.

Anyone want a rear suspension setup with drums on it?

:D

lol, i was the first to say cool, but i'm actually quite jealous, you batch! i already got ss lines :) but, i'd like an adj. prop valve too, and those seats are fat! i def need new seats, mine are starting to tear... they look damn comfy too, what do you think of them?

seats are bad ass where you get them from ?

Originally posted by B16+Oct 24 2002, 07:02 PM-->
lol, i was the first to say cool, but i'm actually quite jealous, you batch! i already got ss lines :) but, i'd like an adj. prop valve too, and those seats are fat! i def need new seats, mine are starting to tear... they look damn comfy too, what do you think of them?

Heh. Thanks for the vote. :)

I got the SS lines with the rear disc conversion... Wilwoods are coming later up front with monster discs all around. I might get the adjustable Wilwood valve, but I honestly don't know that I want to play around with the brakes like that. I could bias it all the way to the rear for some fun drifting action though.
:D

I love the seats- they're very comfortable, and they hold you in tight. I got an inflatable lumbar support for the driver's side seat, and that really helps a LOT. My back isn't too great... I like the fact that the seats aren't too 'loud' in styling, because I wanted to keep the car looking as stock as possible. I'll probably repaint the car charcoal grey when it's time, so the seats will blend in really well.

Lee
@Oct 24 2002, 07:05 PM
seats are bad ass where you get them from ?

Lake Effect Performance

The order was a little messed up (wrong brackets shipped from Corbeau) but both Corbeau and Lake Effect patched things up real nice and fast. They have great service and a decent price. Oh yeah- prices listed on Lake Effect's site are with shipping.

nice, i love having my fat wilwoods with my rear disc conversion also, my car stops on a freakin dime now! but, have you seen the wilwood rear kit coming out? i think its out for some others, like the wrx, go check it out at their site, they're pretty sweet! hey, nice price on those seats too... hmmm.... i need to stop spending so much money on my car :)

Originally posted by B16+Oct 24 2002, 07:36 PM-->
nice, i love having my fat wilwoods with my rear disc conversion also, my car stops on a freakin dime now! but, have you seen the wilwood rear kit coming out? i think its out for some others, like the wrx, go check it out at their site, they're pretty sweet! hey, nice price on those seats too... hmmm.... i need to stop spending so much money on my car :)

I haven't seen the rear kit yet... but I'll probably have to get the FastBrakes kit that uses Wilwood components since I want to stay 'sleeper' on the GSR rims. I don't think any full-package Wilwood kit fits under a 15" wheel for Hondas.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 24 2002, 07:40 PM
nice seats!!! i think i creamed my pants.

Don't get the keyboard sticky. :blink: :D :lol:

paragus
@Oct 24 2002, 08:01 PM
lookin good i want it all!!!

You too can have all this- with only 3 payments of $400! Well, all it takes is a good credit line and lots of room left on the AMEX... and some cash to pay it all off later.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Damn... lots of 'Professor C' running around. ;)

The new brackets were the right ones, but it was still quite a tight fit...

Back