i hate hangovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY</span></span>

Thought that would help your hangover.

-----

Aww, lame. Can't make the fonts super huge anymore.

i had my fraternity formal last night. soooooo glad we paid extra for better alcohol. my hangover isnt that bad.

the quarter barrel of labatt at the afterbar is what kicked my ass, its 1 here and im still out of it.

black beary wheat FTW!!!!!!! seriously, if you people have never had Long Trail Black Beary Wheat (berry with an a) you people have never had a tastier beer. Its a seasonal beer and its HUGE up here, local vermont beer, but if you can find some, get it. up here its about 14 bucks a 12 pack, but its worth it.

had some rolling rock to start the night off, then ended with about 7 black beary's and a whoooollleeeee lotta weed. i feel great.

Quoted post[/post]]
black beary wheat FTW!!!!!!! seriously, if you people have never had Long Trail Black Beary Wheat (berry with an a) you people have never had a tastier beer. Its a seasonal beer and its HUGE up here, local vermont beer, but if you can find some, get it. up here its about 14 bucks a 12 pack, but its worth it.

had some rolling rock to start the night off, then ended with about 7 black beary's and a whoooollleeeee lotta weed. i feel great.
ill try it next time i visit my grandma or something. i love good beer.

life sounds so tough in vermont... :rollseyes:

dick
lol

I here ya on the hangover. I drank from like 7 til 4 in the morning and had to get up at 8 to go to some gay carwash for class. Nothing but chimes whiskey and keystone for me last night. I had a good night since the frat wasnt completely packed and I actualy got my fill of beer. But ooohhhh the fucking hangover.

Just an FYI... those Non-Hangover pills, Chaser I think, really do a pretty fucking good job! I was surprised!

I haven't drank since St. Patty's day. But I tried a DELICIOUS beer the other night. It was called Blue Moon. It was a cloudy wheat beer, and you put an Orange in it. Quite delicious for beer I must say! :thumbsup:

And FUCK KEYSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keystone is the worst beer ever created, well that and Genessee or PBR.... or schlitz (cant beat 5 bucks a 12 pack tho).

im pretty drunk right now, ill report back in tomarrow morning... wel afternoon.

I fear tommorrow hangover..... :cry:

I slightly had too much fun on the computer tonight, and forgot how much I drank... :blink:

its 5:27 am here and im making some mac n cheese. i want pizza but i dont think anyone is open.

Poor Adam. I have been blessed (or is it a curse?) with the gift of never having a hangover unless I consume MASSIVE amounts of alcohol. The last time I felt like shit was the day after the Super Bowl, because I had 8-9 beers and 7 Captain and Cokes (I had to switch to liquor in the 3rd and 4th quarter, as it didn't look good for the Seahawks.)

Quoted post[/post]]
Just an FYI... those Non-Hangover pills, Chaser I think, really do a pretty fucking good job! I was surprised!

I haven't drank since St. Patty's day. But I tried a DELICIOUS beer the other night. It was called Blue Moon. It was a cloudy wheat beer, and you put an Orange in it. Quite delicious for beer I must say! :thumbsup:

i doubt chaser would help with the way i drink and my tolerance; 15 beers for a decent buzz. and yea i was hammered and a half on st. patty's day too. BLUE MOON IS THE SHIT. its a microbrewery up in like VT or NH. i only know about it because a bar owner by me liked it so much that he flys in kegs so he can have it on tap. and dont say that about keystone, my fraternity buys it by the pallet, literally. we should have a sponsorship. thats vito.
n31501128_30055272_9067.jpg

damn, your colleges suck.

all our frat parties were sam seasonals, or bud light,

Quoted post[/post]]

We were talking about blue moon the other night, my firend has the side of the box toaped to his wall, i hear it's great stuff.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have never been to a fraternity that serves anything but keystone.
we always drink loinshead, brewed in wilkes barre.

any way a hangover is just you being dehydrated, drink a hefty glass of water before going to bed and the drink plenty of water all the next day and you won't hardly feel anything.

Back