...i hate theives....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Aug 11 2005, 08:51 PM
I don't give a shit if it's legal or not, get the alarm that shocks the person if they touch your car :)
[post=539040]Quoted post[/post]​

remember the movie The Jackel with Bruce Willis and Richard Gere? get that spray that he uses on the minivan that when you touch it, it burns you for a sec and them starts to choke you and kill you from the inside out. bad ass.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 12 2005, 07:47 AM
:werd:

yo wont' find 1 real cd in my car.

hell, you won't find any cd's inmy car anymore... I burn all dvd-r's now :) 4gb on a disc a pop-- way less clutter.

jvc gigamp3 > *
[post=539234]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that is slick. I was wondering when someone was going to come up with that.

Sorry to hear about your loss Misti :(

well, i don't have an alarm, and i don't have a GARAGE. i live in a condo complex with paid security. like i said before, i think he tells his buddies what cars to hit up.

if it were people i know, they'd have taken some car parts. seriously. oh well, either way, i'm getting an alarm with a pager.

and if i HAD one, i'd have heard it. the walls in this place are thin. and oddly, nothing has ever been stolen from a business area... only from my driveways. weak eh. anyway...

i don't know shit about car alarm systems... can anyone recommend any good ones?

by the way, you can now move this to the right area... sorry. lol

Back