I have Pink Eye? WTF?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

I woke up this morning with pink eye, don't know how I got it or what causes it but everything is fuckin blurry in my right eye and it's pissing me off. I tried eye drops but it didn't really help. I can't even open my right eye all the way so I look like this: :blink: . All day people have been coming up to me asking me if I'm ok cause I look like I've been crying or I came to work with a hang over. Anyone had this before? How do you get rid of it?

i've had it.. a long long time ago though. Don't rub your eyes, it makes it worse.

If you dont get it taken care of you will scratch your eye lens. I did, I had it in boot camp, except I had double pink eye (thats what they told me) the actual medical term is conjunktavitist (sP?). Basically it's an infection, have you gotten anything in your eye within the past 24 hours? Im no doctor, but these are the questions I was asked when I went to medical. Drops Suck, go to an eye doctor ask for some sort of cream to put in your eye, if you arent careful, it will spread to the other eye. Ok, well I hoped I hope, I wish I could remember the name of that fucking cream.

yeah I don't need it in both eyes, I'm pissed enough having it in just one eye. ok so no more rubbing and I gotta go to eye doctor and get the cream.

Is the white of your eye actually pink or is it just swollen and itchy? It could just be a sty, not pink eye.

now i am thinking of that scene from Shallow Hal, with the vaseline all over his face :lol:

but yeah, go see your DR. homie

I have some cream I can shoot in your eye but Im worried it might only make it more pink/redish

Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 7 2004, 06:55 PM
Is the white of your eye actually pink or is it just swollen and itchy? It could just be a sty, not pink eye.

"just" a sty..that's not any better than pink eye, it just doesn't itch as much.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 8 2004, 01:12 AM
I have some cream I can shoot in your eye but Im worried it might only make it more pink/redish

you are so fucking gay it hurts

<southpark>PIIIIIINK EYYEEEE!!!</southpark>

at the ripe age of 27, I got pink eye last year. I stayed to myself for a week, and got a little jar of eye drops from the walk-in. Total cost: $100. The drops work REALLY well, and I still have some left over for allergy season.

-> Steve

Back