i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont know about NJ, but in TX if one party is under 18 the age difference has to be 3 years or less.

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 6 2005, 06:33 AM
Oh yeah...you don't have a problem. Not at all.

You're already and alcoholic, don't end up a pathetic drunk. It's really not so cool to be a fall down drunk when you're 40+.
[post=550098]Quoted post[/post]​

Blanco, do you still blaze the blunts? How old are you?

Ease up. Its not the best habbit but whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 4 2005, 11:10 AM-->
@Sep 4 2005, 12:46 AM
so did you bang this chick yet or what?
[post=549352]Quoted post[/post]​

nah she went to school. its only an hour away so ill still be able to see her on weekends and shit. but im getting as elsewhere, dont worry about me. i have a house built for parties. just last night we made mad money and my house was packed with hot freshmen bitches.
[post=549508]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh my god. This entire thread was for FUCKING NOTHING.

You'd better post some hawt freshman bitches, or I for one will NOT be happy.

i dont constantly make decisions i regret. the last one was probably the one when i banged the president of the sorority instead of the pledge that i told all of you about.

Aww, c'mon one drink can't hurt. You're in control, y'know...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 7 2005, 10:48 AM
i still wanna see some freshman pics...
[post=550604]Quoted post[/post]​

dont have a digi, but i do have like 3 exposures on a throwaway.

its not going to die yet. haha. update:last night i was at a party with el presidente and katie. had my wingman occupy laura and i hooked up with katie like i wanted to months ago. for those that dont remember. the one on the left.
gallery_35984_225_4302.jpg

shes a cool chick, but i am still talking to nikki. confusion owns me.

its not going to die yet. haha. update:last night i was at a party with el presidente and katie. had my wingman occupy laura and i hooked up with katie like i wanted to months ago. for those that dont remember. the one on the left.

WELL DONE INDEED

but i still wanna see some tittayyyyy pics....

you're banging all these college hotties... the least you could do is snap some pics to remember all your adventures... and let the rest of us old fuckers live vicariously(sp) through your shenanigans(sp)...

so which one in the above pic was better>? :p

/\/\/\/\ hahahaha. shenanagins, i love it. ill get some pics for all you old fucks.

and yes i said wingman, but not Mr. Cruise. refer to my sig and you will clearly see that Steve and Gerald become Iceman and Slider when drunk. and yes, we do refer to each other by those names at parties.

last night blew. found out that the chick i hooked up with, actually likes someone else. talk about something sucking. i blew off a cool chick for this girl and now its not going anywhere. fuck....

i may come off as a freshmen banging frat boy but this one hit a vien. after i found out i couldnt even enjoy the party anymore. i hate being a fucking nice guy. seriously, when i act like an asshole girls come up 2 me. wtf, bitches are nuts.

Back