i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If by "better" you mean "ones with nippies", then hop to it. It's about time for the 3PM rub-out. :lol:

Gettin blue balls here... Nipples! nipples! nipples!

Ok, maybe not, but I sure would like to see some nipples. :D

Please god, let this thread just fade into memory...

Cel for Mod, 2005! Vote for ME !

haha, your all horny bastards. i told all of you, just come down here and you can see it in person, and maybe even bring one home, or where ever.

I'm all the way across the country - it's unfortunate that you people can't be trusted to simply take some pictures and post them on the internet.

:p

Are you a TKE? Some of my best friends from college were TKE's. They sure know how to party B)

Originally posted by B16@Sep 12 2005, 11:20 PM
Are you a TKE? Some of my best friends from college were TKE's. They sure know how to party B)
[post=553452]Quoted post[/post]​

yea im TKE.

right now i sooo, thinking about the chick i posted just a little while ago. i just drove home after sheing her on my fraternity house's front porch with the kid i gave the ok to. i didnt think it would be this hard. i played it off well but in the car i heard a song that just fucking hit a vien. i mean just really got me thinking if i could handle seeing that all the time. i dont think i could. but i cant just betray the ok i gave to a friend. as ive ended many posts before. FUCK!

i think im going to have a rough few weeks, but ill get through it. even though i cant seem to land a girl, i got alot of great friends that have been helping me keep occupied. im actually going to the gym again and havent missed a class this semester yet.

eh, it'll get better

there's so many girls floating around...
just chill with the president for a while to take your mind off things...

she seems like a cool chick, no?

gallery_35984_225_24539.jpg

Reverse shocker, yo!

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 13 2005, 12:12 PM
eh, it'll get better

there's so many girls floating around...
just chill with the president for a while to take your mind off things...

she seems like a cool chick, no?
[post=553678]Quoted post[/post]​

yea she is a cool chick, but theres a problem. same sorority, same sorority house. idk, maybe emersing myself in it will somehow make it better.

Eh, you're better off in the longrun without her anyways. If you realize what you just posted before, you started woking out and you haven't missed a class this semester. That's HUGE in my book. Being in shape and up to speed in class is way more of a benefit for you. From now on, don't have a girlfriend. Just fuck drunk girls at your parties.

QUOTE(Doc Holliday)
I'm your huckleberry.

"A man; specif., the exact kind of man needed for a particular purpose. 1936: "Well, I'm your huckleberry, Mr. Haney." Tully, "Bruiser," 37. Since 1880, archaic.

So "I'm your huckleberry" means "I'm just the man you're looking for!"

i'm guessing that was your intended meaning?

Every time I see that pic I think to myself:

Damn. Now I've seen 2 modern marvels of suspension - the golden gate bridge, and that bra.

dems some tig ol bitties.

[post=553827]Quoted post[/post]​

that pic is misleading. that chick has a flat stomach and some huge knockers. we let her in free because she showed up with TKE written on those titties. she felt special, too bad she didnt know it was ladies night and she was in free anyway.

and whats your descriptive caption for the one in white waiting to gobble a load?

and god DAMN those really are some big titties...
did you get a chance to touch em... YET?

nah i didnt, when that party went down i was trying to be bf material still. we'll see what happens this week. and idk about the other one.

Back