I Want High 12's At Worst

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok- its your money.... but like i said, to ME, that car isn't worth that kind of cash.

720's will be controlled by the hondata, and whatever is not used simply gets returned to the tank. just because they CAN flow 720cc doesn't mean they do all the time. thats the duty cycle. you don't want to go above 80-85% of your duty cycle of your injector... having a larger flowing one allows you to get more fuel when needed without over doing your duty cycle.
A walboro pump is less than 100 shipped brand new.

get jim fab. the design is superior to any other design out there right now.
shocks? koni yellows are good...

hth

Thanks guys!

Now Im starting to worry about wiring... its comming out of a 97 Civic and going into a 94... so is that going to be a problem?

Not a problem, just an issue. Your going to need obd 2 equipment and wiring, not a huge deal, just takes a little doing thats all.

Secondly, I would consider listening to these guys. It looks like that car could have taken some pretty serious engine damage. It is important to understand and rips or even SLIGHT changes in the shape of the block, or the ports in the block, will render the engine craptacular for the rest of it's days. I would consider trying to pay less for the car.

that engine just looks so crooked... i wish icould see it in person though. too hard to tell from one photo.

If you want easy reliable 12s get a 03 cobra. You dont even have to touch it. Ifyou want 12s in a honda plan on speding alot of money. How about a built b18c5 with slicks

a guy around my part of town owns a civic thats street legal and runs 11.4's on slicks, gutted to hell, 24 lbs on turbo blue. he runs an ls block re sleeved w/ ductile iron, forged rods w/ arp pins, 8.2:1 compression forged pistons, ported .5mm over w/ crower stainless valve train, crower 402 cams, sheet metal intake manifold w/ extra injector bosses, 8 330cc rc engineering injectors, 70mm throttle body, t3/t04 hybrid hair dryer, equal length header, 3" turbo back strait pipe dumping out the side of the car, some crazy deltagate wastegate w/ a custom divorce job that runs strait pipe on the other side of the car.

of course he runs a vtec tranny, i think an SIR-II tranny w/ ITR internals, some crazy LSD. driveshaftshop.com stage 4 axels. and some crazy dual disc clutch and chromoly fly wheel.

so to try and run 12's in a honda, and stay street legal..... is superly, retardedly hard. then to try and make it daily driver..... near impossible. THEN keep it full interior and try not to spend much money...... no sir..... never.

It's probably a little late for this post but, my friend up in Oakland CA has a "swap shop", he builds frankenstiens all day and he is running a B20 w/ a B18c1 head and t3/t4 turbo and he's running low 10s high 9s!!!! The setup you described is almost identical except for the head. His hatch is also gutted. And not running 17 at the track... :rolleyes: I agree though, it's pretty obvious who the intelligent ones are here as soon as they post. :D

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 10 2003, 12:43 PM
Not a problem, just an issue. Your going to need obd 2 equipment and wiring, not a huge deal, just takes a little doing thats all.

Its going into a 94, 94's are obd1. He will need obd1 injectors, dizzy, ecu and possible some b-series plugs from a jdm harness that is obd1. :)

Firstly, a dood here in town is running an EG with the same underhoods as me: An LS-T (Integra LS - Turbo) Running non-gutted mid-12s. No boost-juice, or 17s, but sher. It can be done... CHEAPLY... Mmmm... depends on your definition of cheap. (I have a 2000 EK, not yet timed. I'm getting a 91 CRX to drop my project block into, I get to build an H22a, next. WOO-HOO!)

A Friend of mine has an EG, as well, running a B20 w/ a B18C head, T3/4 Hybrid turbo compacting MAD boost. He keeps up with a Supercharged Cobra which runs 11.7 down the 1320.... ALL THE WHILE ON 17s! No Boost-juice, either!

Lesson 1: ANYTHING is possible if you have the overhead... Or, where I live, rich mommies and daddies (Damned yuppie college students!)

Lesson 2: "FAST" and "CHEAP" are NOT synonymous. "Cheaply" is definative. However, you get what you pay for. Cheap is usually just that: CHEAP. My advice to the guy who started this thread: DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Look around, do research, and most importantly: ASK.... Which brings me to my NEXT point;

Lesson 3: Isn't this forum entitled: "Swap Talk :: Swap Related Questions Only?" Hence, QUESTIONS?!

NO ONE here was born with as wrench in their hand. I'm 27, have worked on cars since I was 10, and sher as F*CK am the last person to tell you I know it ALL... Alot, sure. But not ALL of it.

The point here, guys (& Gals?) is that if someone has a question, why not just help 'em out; not rag 'em?

I have a better place for some of the little "I-wanna-act-like-I-know-it-all" kids in here:
Try: Http://www.Disney.com

:lol: Right on. D@mn, that sux... Last time I went there my boy got us booted for humping on Minnie's Leg.

heh... Her response: :kick: But, hell... :hitit:

At any rate: You guys see what I'm sayin'?

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Apr 17 2003, 08:29 AM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 10 2003, 12:43 PM

Its going into a 94, 94's are obd1. He will need obd1 injectors, dizzy, ecu and possible some b-series plugs from a jdm harness that is obd1. :)

you know what I meant.

This thread sucks

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Apr 17 2003, 05:30 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 17 2003, 08:29 AM
liquid00meth
@Apr 10 2003, 12:43 PM
Not a problem, just an issue.  Your going to need obd 2 equipment and wiring, not a huge deal, just takes a little doing thats all.

you know what I meant.

This thread sucks

I know :p

that chick with the ls turbo in the mag only had blockguard to fortify the engine. and she ran 11.6. her goal was to run 10.5's or something. so if she ran 11.6 and only had to get blockguard and not blow her engine. i think that you could get that time with the same setup. just make sure to get the proper tuning.

A Block-guarded 11.6?!? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn That's rock. INDEED, I agree. If all she had excess was a BG, then step a shaved hair over that, and you're running 11.2s... mebbe a shade less. :worthy:

pittythread.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back