I want the new M5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c'mon guys, believe me just like any BMW she'll grow on all of you's when she's out on the road, i was at M night in Montreal for the Grand Prix weekend, they actually unveiled the M5 and M6. I'll be honest closest i've ever heard a car sound like an F1 car honestly, can't wait to drive it once we get one in, i drove a 645ci the other day, dang, i was impressed with the power that had, love the stance of that car, anyways give it sometime boys, dont judge a book by its cover!!!!!

reading some of the other post, believe me guys there's a huge misconception when it comes to price of maintaining a BMW, i use to work for GM, and i know customers who have spent three times the amount maintaing there Sunfire then any BMW, granted there is the 100000km inspection 2, that usually yields few suspension parts needing replacement, and thats really BMW's only weakness, and i wouldnt even call it a weakness, cause i dont know of any other car that handles like a BMW, food for thought....

Back