I Want This Shirt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 6 2003, 07:31 PM
I play nes roms on my puter. I love Super Dodge Ball, come one 6 on 6 prison ball to the death on a world circuit with the engine that paved the way for river city ransom (also great) IT OWNZ!!

:werd: :withstupid:

superdodgeball owns!

sorry about the lack of english in the earlier post i had just gotten up :D

yes! contra!! i havent played that in like 459823745908347 years

Shit, why did my nes have to catch on fire. Dodge Ball owned, contra, tetris, super mario brothers, duck hunt, and there were tons of other good games.

geezus i must be old if i am the ONLY one that ever played on an Atari 2600....god damn kids...LOL

I'm only 21 and I remember playing Atari 2600.

I guess I got started early.

I only had like, Pitfall and Mario though, that sucked.

i remember atari! it broke and my mom threw it away =[ i remember playing frogger and shit!@ but nes was the big deal for me. im going to own every nes game ever made, i swear :(

Originally posted by slohnda@Jan 7 2003, 10:58 AM
i remember atari! it broke and my mom threw it away =[ i remember playing frogger and shit!@ but nes was the big deal for me. im going to own every nes game ever made, i swear :(

I have an emulator for the PC with just about every NES game ever if you are interested in doing it the "high tech" i.e. not costing any money, way.

maniac manision was dope.... remember the NES Glove, what a fuckin pile that was, i tried playing tyson on it and my glove had like 2 feet of cord and every time i'd swing the nintendo would fall to the floor. and i'd get my ass kicked.

i haad an atari but only gay games like bugs bunny, i was like in elementary school...
i was too busy playing ultima 1 on my commodore 64 =)
contra > you
havent played the new contra for the ps2 yet, whats it like?

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx@Jan 7 2003, 12:39 PM
maniac manision was dope.... remember the NES Glove, what a fuckin pile that was, i tried playing tyson on it and my glove had like 2 feet of cord and every time i'd swing the nintendo would fall to the floor. and i'd get my ass kicked.

Man every kid went out and bought Mario 3 and the Power Glove after "The Wizard" came out.

It was like... you were'nt a cool kid unless you had those.

BLASTER MASTER!!!

Hexen do you have that on a ROM? I can never find it, and playing on an emulator would be ideal because you would be able to "save state".

:)

every nes game....yikes thats alot of games, i have hundreds or nes roms, and i know i have barely scratched the surface, there was alot put out for that system, heh it cant imagaine it took along time to produce games for a system like that, most games are around a meg of information at the most, heh my digital camera takes pictures bigger than that :)

calista: when i get home i will see if i have that game, heh if hex has it chances are i do too, we have almost all the same roms

and if you wanna hook it up 2 player style, you gotta throw a 'select' in there before you mash start

calista, i have blaster master for game boy, and for nes, if you want it let me know, its 72k for GB, and 158k for the nes version, so emailing it wouldnt be a problem

You are all forgetting the best part about NES--the mat!...that's right, running ur ass off and jumping 23 feet in the long jump 0wned you!

shit...anyone ever use that damn power glove to play Mike Tyson's Punchout? my arm used to get sore as shit from playing that game....LOL

the nintendo itself is alot smaller than that box, i have seen people mod it to fit into a 5 1/4 drive bay in the computer (cd drive) i will see if i can find pics, a friend of mine is trying to do that now.

or just putting it in the car in the box, heh the easy way :)

Back