If you had an unlimited budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres my garage if i had the cash

(fun car)
1997 911 TT AWD
97tt.jpg

(daily driver)
E46 M3
intro2.jpg

(other daily driver)
X5
c440768a.jpg

(track car)
Radical Prosport
dle_r1_c1.jpg
dle_r1_c2.jpg

dle_r2_c1.jpg
dle_r2_c2.jpg

why do all you morons still want a god damn civic

Because they are fucking retards that think Honda is the greatest car in the world. Here's a quarter, buy a fucking clue, Hondas are fucking slow.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Aug 15 2003, 05:45 PM
a Lexus SC300 w/ the same titan motorsports 2JZ-GTE that the 1000+HP Supra has. I would choose that instead of Supra because very few people have done the swap and i'd probable be the first to have a 1000+HP Lexus. :D

actually you wouldnt be the first 1000+hp lexus... its actually been done QUITE A FEW TIMES... including the area51 LEXUS DRAG CAR

B)

That Koenigsegg was BADASS. VERY sweet car, the guy reviewing it was great. I was laughing the whole time he was beating on it. ;)

My car of choice would be one of these...

911gt2_5_8x6.jpg

"Plain and Simple" - Any Porsche dealer can work on one... they're REASONABLY comfortable, and FAST as FAWK. Not to mention, chick dig Porsche's. ;)

456 HP, 457 ft lbs of torque, 0-100kph (0-62 mph) in 4.1 seconds, Top speed of 196.

Pleanty to get my nizzuts off, and SCREAMIN' BEAUTIFUL to boot. :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 16 2003, 05:35 AM

Because they are fucking retards that think Honda is the greatest car in the world. Here's a quarter, buy a fucking clue, Hondas are fucking slow.

I could discretely say the same thing and you'd probably jump all over me for it.

IS300 fully modded out, build my CRX with probably an H22 or b18C, S15 Silvia, R34 skyline, supra TT, old school sprinter trueno (AE86), WRX STI (98 version from japan), a lancer evolution V, an RX7, a personal road course with staff on hand whenever i want

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 16 2003, 12:35 AM

hey, heres a quarter, go get fucked asshole.

I would probably buy 365 cars (an extra one for leap year) and drive a different car everyday. Put em in a huge underground garage.

Top 3 would be...
A 00 Civic EX, white, built to my specs.
A 98 Supra TT w/ single T-88 conversion, built to my specs.
A 02 Roush Stage 3 black mustang pushin around 600rwhp.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 16 2003, 06:01 AM
"Plain and Simple" - Any Porsche dealer can work on one... they're REASONABLY comfortable, and FAST as FAWK. Not to mention, chick dig Porsche's. ;)

:werd: mine was a piece of shit, but it looked good, and chicks were always all over it. dont think i ever parked around people and did not get a compliment. even when it was broken down on the side of the road i got, "wow, nice car." :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 16 2003, 03:39 PM
another one...

WHY THE FUCK do you people want civics :bash:

I don't get it either.

People are given the chance to buy ANY car they want, and they choose a grocery getter civic?! :wtf:

I dunno if these are my top choices, but defenitly up there:

1999 Nissan Skyline R348
s3f3e9880a1233.jpg

1998 MB CLK GTR
s3f3e9702e57f0.jpg

2000 Cheverlet Camaro LZ1
s3f3e980129821.jpg

The best of 3 worlds...

nsx hands down i am a honda guy for life and will buy one in less than five years i have wanted one for 5 years now so thats what i would buy

dude... if I could have anything I wanted, thats exactly what I would have, everything I want. And a perfectly built civic is something I would want. That isn't too hard to understand, I don't think.

man, you have no taste in cars. someone will buy a million dollar XYZ car, and you want your 10k civic with 20k in parts on it. I STILL don't get it. hondas fucking suck compared to like, 80% of the rest of the car market.,... and you guys worship it.. i just don't get it.

haha ok mr. owner of hondaswap.com. lol it's not like I would be like, aw yea, lets park the ferrari and take out my civic! yeah! It would just be another toy :p

and edit, I have exquisite taste in cars, and besides all the other stereotypical dream car crap I would have a carbon fiber M3 CSL from euorpe with the v8 fully unplugged and turbo'd. (as it comes stock it is barely faster than the v6 because of deliberate limitation). That, is a race car.

if you owns an m3, you youd never, ever, take the civic out.... maybe to drive /park in the bad part of town... thats about it

U people gotta remember, UNLIMITED budget. I would buy every car that was made for the past 20 years, I mean every car from mclaren down to ford festiva. Then I would mod every single one out to its max, then I would drive them all like hell, then buy a huge ass monster truck, line them up in rows of 10 and run them over, then i would buy some nice cars like, BMX Mercedes lexus and I would see which one is easier to beat the shit out of with a baseball bat. Of course I would buy a country, legalize prostitution, but the prostitutes are all supermodels, and they all only have sex with me and a select few freinds, there would be 50+ of them. I would have a mansion the size of the pentagon. I would be the only person living there the rest would be a indoor road track that i could race my h22 powered go-kart around. also i would own every type of boat, airplane, and underwater device made. plus a couple of bombs, and shit so i could blow stuff up on my island, and if any one had a problem, i would pay them XXXXXXX amount of money. whatever they wanted. cause my budget is unlimited. i would pay people imense amounts of money to do stuff to amuse me i.e. pay someone a million dollars to shoot a cop with a paintball gun while wearing a penguin costume. I think that about sums it up. good night ya'll

Oh ya an Id do two chicks at once, with an unlimited budget i figure i could do that.

If I had an unlimited budget I wouldn't be freeking driving any where but the race track. A cheufered limo would take me from my jet to the track (where I would drive one of my vast collection of vintage and new race machines) then to dinner with one of those callender girls from that other post. And then I would follow it up by BANGING THE F&%#$%& SHIT out of her. Next day repeat, different track, different chick or chicks. AHHHHH Life would be good......

Back