I'm a daddy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's actually a neat name :) New age, but doesn't have the yuppy ring to it like Kayitelyn or some such.

Congrats!!

So i gotta say, very creative and cool name for a little girl. But, how did you get her mom to for it? Did you just say it sounded cute for a little girl? Or did you actually tell her what inspired you to come up with that name? Either way, congrats again! My daughter just turned two, and my son 7. Enjoy all of your time with her, it goes by so fast!!

Kristy is just as much a minitrucker as Brian is. I'm sure it didn't take too much convincing to get her to go for it.

very nice dude! congrats.. her name is awesome. I knew exactly what you were thinking when i read that. my daughter is 15 months now and its true, shit goes by fast. I lost my phone that had almost all her baby pictures in it so just wana stress the importance of some type of backup like dropbox app or similar ones. I back all my pics to dropbox at least once a month now.

Yeah, not happening. I'm not responsible enough to take care of myself, let alone a child.

Congrats B.

BTW I knew exactly how he came up with the name as soon as I read it. lol

Congrats.

And I'm with James on the not being responsible enough to take of myself, let alone a child.

Back