I'm Back...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

So after a very long week without hondaswap i am back...There was some problem with my network at school, or hondaswaps server, or i do not know or care anymore...all i care about is that i have the internet working now, and i can use Hondaswap again... woo hoo!!!

But in my absense i have found thing to do other than read hondaswap...I have met a super awesome girl, who i want so so much...so good has come from my lack of hondaswap, but i am back now, and hopfully for a while.
Later...

lol

i'm back after quite a while without too (i was really sick, thank god for prescription meds :) ) but i doubt anyone missed me :(

the real question is, now that you've found this "so awesome girl" whatcha gonna do about it?

women - evil. its been proven
(chris- wheres that pic again?)

Originally posted by grease kitten@Oct 29 2002, 11:11 PM
lol

i'm back after quite a while without too (i was really sick, thank god for prescription meds :) ) but i doubt anyone missed me :(

the real question is, now that you've found this "so awesome girl" whatcha gonna do about it?

i missed you :rolleyes: welcome back :)

evil.jpg

i am super stoked about this chick, i want to play it out about though before i do anything with her...

but uh yeah good to be back, if finally have the internet.

Back